What's new

Yaqi sales 11.11 Shipment cancelled?

Interesting, no one has received orders from Yaqi. I tried to contest, request a refund and was unable in that horrible website of Aliexpress. 1st and last= all in one.
At least two people on that other thread did receive shipments from Yaqi on 11.11 sale items. Post #9 and #10 on the thread mentioned by @merovirginian .

Nahh those were cellphone BS and some other envelope.....not yaki, was aliexpress.... An here I am counting 2 days to get my amazon stuff....might be more expensive but NO drama.....

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
There is a language barrier at work and an entirely different postal system than most of us are used to. Yaqi knows which side their bread is buttered on, I'm sure they will make good. Just don't order via Ali and expect an Amazon experience.

Also bear in mind we're entering the highest volume period of the year for the postal service. The brush has to make it's way through China's postal service and to the US and then taken over by USPS most likely. Who knows if these are coming to America via plane or container ship. If it's the slow boat from China, it won't even have landed on our shores yet.

How long does it take to ship from China to the US?
Typically, shipping via ocean from China to the US takes approximately 4-5 weeks. Additionally, airfreighting goods into the US takes 7 days for bulk shipments.

IMG-20191202-WA0016.jpg

1st batch of Yagi brushes from 11.11 arrived safely...
2nd on the way...
Received previously 2 batches of other stuff...all from 11.11

My shipment from 11.11 is finally updated with tracking. It's on its way by this weekend and it only took 15 days to update on the status... whatever. I'll be happy if I get it in the end.

My 11.11 shipment is supposed to arrive today according to the USPS tracking number I was given. My first order a few months took about two weeks. This 11.11 order is pushing one month. Would I prefer it sooner? Of course. But the prices were so good and the shipping was free plus it’s their busiest time of year so I’m not bitching quite yet. But man dyin’ to try my first badgers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice line up! I ordered almost the same lot but instead of the Mysterious handle I ordered the Red Resin 24mm Silvertip. Three of them came yesterday but unfortunately they sent me the long aluminum-handled silvertip instead of the red resin one. I left them a note so hopefully will be able to exchange. But if it ends up being too much of a hassle I'll just keep the aluminum handled one. Waiting to hear back from them.

Nice line up! I ordered almost the same lot but instead of the Mysterious handle I ordered the Red Resin 24mm Silvertip. Three of them came yesterday but unfortunately they sent me the long aluminum-handled silvertip instead of the red resin one. I left them a note so hopefully will be able to exchange. But if it ends up being too much of a hassle I'll just keep the aluminum handled one. Waiting to hear back from them.
Thank you!

Mine arrived last week and I was abroad, just came back yesterday and opened boxes and took pics.

The aluminum one looks nice as well.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
It might be helpful if those of you receiving goods would state what country you are in That way we can see if there are large variances between countries, continents, planets and so on.

Thank you!

Mine arrived last week and I was abroad, just came back yesterday and opened boxes and took pics.

The aluminum one looks nice as well.
The Aqua Two-Band is still on its way. I just love the way it looks in photos so really looking forward to getting that one. I used the mighty 26mm Moka Two-Band today for the first time. Yowser that thing can lather!

It might be helpful if those of you receiving goods would state what country you are in That way we can see if there are large variances between countries, continents, planets and so on.
I'm in the US.
The Aqua Two-Band is still on its way. I just love the way it looks in photos so really looking forward to getting that one. I used the mighty 26mm Moka Two-Band today for the first time. Yowser that thing can lather!
The Aqua two band it is a good looking brush, haven't tried it yet though.

Top Bottom