What's new

Thoughts on the RazoRock Eco

I bought one a couple of weeks ago thinking I could use it to go through the 1300+ half blades I have for my shavette and I hate the bugger. It feels like it's trying to peel my face off and nothing I do changes it.

That's how I felt about the Focus R48. Like it was going to peel my face off.

That's how I felt about the Focus R48. Like it was going to peel my face off.

I haven't had problems with my ECO I really like it.. I have had problems with the Focus r48 though. it just doesnt seem to want to take the hair off and i wind up doing multiple passes over the same areas with the 48 which i dont have to do with the ECO.

I am surprised more people haven't complained..honestly I hate my Eco... shaving shouldn't be that much work to find out what works...the feel of it is awful...much prefer my injectors or Hawk

I am surprised more people haven't complained..honestly I hate my Eco... shaving shouldn't be that much work to find out what works...the feel of it is awful...much prefer my injectors or Hawk

FWIW, I didn't like it at all and traded it. The new owner loves it.
To each his own...

I haven't had problems with my ECO I really like it.. I have had problems with the Focus r48 though. it just doesnt seem to want to take the hair off and i wind up doing multiple passes over the same areas with the 48 which i dont have to do with the ECO.
Try a kai blade this has just a little bit more exposure of the blade. But for multi day I take my futul instead

Top Bottom