What's new

What is your favorite menthol shaving cream.?

My current favorites aren't really creams. They would be Stirling Orange Chill and Lemon Chill, and Proraso Green. And TOBS Peppermint lends a nice menthol-like tingle.

my vote, for Proraso Green.
I have vintage Palmolive but still prefer modern Proraso Green (cream and soap)!
I've not tried Ingram or Godrej cream.
BTW, AOS Peppermint is a great cream!

proraso green 2.jpg

art of shaving peppermint merkur myrsol k penhaligon english fern november 6 2015.jpg

Gada Cool Mint tops the list for me. LEA Menthol is pretty good, but I prefer LEA Classic - less menthol but much better scent to my nose. Proraso Green is another solid choice.

Italian Palmolive Menthol is nice, but a bit to chemical smelling to me.

That's all I've tried so far. The OP asked for creams, not soaps, do my list stops here.

Gada Cool Mint tops the list for me. LEA Menthol is pretty good, but I prefer LEA Classic - less menthol but much better scent to my nose. Proraso Green is another solid choice.

Italian Palmolive Menthol is nice, but a bit to chemical smelling to me.

That's all I've tried so far. The OP asked for creams, not soaps, do my list stops here.
Dear friend, you definitely have good taste!! All the creams you mentioned are great. I also enjoy quiet a bit the European Gillette menthol shaving cream made in France.!! Sadly discontinued.

Also in my rotation:

- Lord shaving cream from Egypt
- Godrej menthol
- Palmolive cool from the Balkans
- Egyptian Ingrams
- Williams experts.

Top Bottom