What's new

Tobacquisitions- November 2019

Peterson Christmas 2019 XL02.
C&D Hearthside.
GL Pease Cairo.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Peterson Short 03 and C&D Sugarplum.

The pipe is an excellent smoker despite the high drilling and a narrow at the stem bend. Sometimes think the fellas at the factory pinch when creating the bent stems.

Sugarplum was a good smoke. Left an awful sticky mess in the bowl though.

B694D160-1521-4DA7-AFA8-D1CEB6B7438D.jpeg

Y'all have some really nice pipes. If there's one thing I miss about smoking it's pipes and cigars. But for now I'm content with my douche flute lol.

Y'all have some really nice pipes. If there's one thing I miss about smoking it's pipes and cigars. But for now I'm content with my douche flute lol.
I had to google “douche flute”, that alone made me feel old, than I watched the first 30 seconds of the YouTube video. I have no words for what I just subjected myself to, none

I apologize profusely for that video, but only for a limited time period, because it was slightly amusing.

But yes, I quit cigarettes about 5 years ago for vaping.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Did you get Kelvin and mine posts mixed up, or were you trying to attempt a Jedi mind trick on me? :001_smile

You know, just surfacing some ideas that are probably already in your head. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Aristocob order came in. One pipe that I didn't really need, and a bunch of bits that I did.

IMG_20191126_125416490.jpg

Was able to score another lbs. I am getting the subtle feeling that the gov’t doesn’t think this stuff is very good for us (just a feeling really)
E2CBF899-5B5F-4250-8213-588F48A7ABF2.jpeg

Top Bottom