What's new

New Soap from Cella

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gents, Cella Extra Extra Bio has already moved to my top 3 in my list of favourite creams.

Another great novelty I enjoy and love as much as this one is the new Proraso Super Formula Red in combo with the new Red preshave.

How does the performance of this new offering compare to the original Cella?

The original Cella is a great soap but I liked it best in stick form. I think it is one of the best soap sticks I have.
But I like the performance of the new one in puck form much better than the red Cella.

Their seems to be a problem with this forum right now. I can see a post in my e-mail for this thread but it is not showing up here. So I will answer the question that 'Atlantic59' asked.

He asked if the new Cella is too soft to make a stick with. I stated that I made a stick out of the original Cella not the new one but the new one is not that soft. I could make a stick out of the new one with no problem. I'm sure it would work. It is not that soft.

Gents, Cella Extra Extra Bio has already moved to my top 3 in my list of favourite creams.

Another great novelty I enjoy and love as much as this one is the new Proraso Super Formula Red in combo with the new Red preshave.

Where can you get the new Proraso?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
It is showing up in stores in Europe just recently. When old stock is depleted, the new formula will take its place.

This is the proper answer. I am lucky to find it locally. Same thing for the latest Cella novelties.

Same old tub but slighty different labelling for the new "Super Formula".

Old Proraso Tub:
proxy.php

New Proraso Tub:
proxy.php

The New Proraso tube has a completely different packaging and it is easily recognizable:
proxy.php

Sorry for the OT

On a side note: the day Proraso will eventually decide to produce the "yellow" line (with cocoa butter + shea butter + Macadamia oil) I will be a happy camper.
But it's not going to happen.
"Yellow" is a historical Proraso foam can, the best shaving foam ever produced, really a class apart.

I have to make a correction to my post #47. The new Cella is softer than I thought. I just now stuck my finger in it and it is quite soft. I don't think you could make a stick out of it.
Sorry for my bad information. It is too soft to make a stick from.

I stated that I made a stick out of the original Cella not the new one but I could make a stick out of the new one with no problem. I think.

I have to correct this statement. I just stuck my finger into the new Cella Aloe Vera soap and it is too soft to make a stick out of.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Marco could you describe the scent of the new green Cella? Is it just a straight, blunt aloe vera scent?

It's a very light scent, but fantastic to me. I would describe it as a fresh Italian cologne.

Yes, this stuff is truly AMAZING. I have 25 years of wet shaving experience and have tested hundreds of soaps and creams from all over the world. This new Cella Extra Extra Bio is one of the very best I've ever used.

It's a very light scent, but fantastic to me. I would describe it as a fresh Italian cologne.

Yes, this stuff is truly AMAZING. I have 25 years of wet shaving experience and have tested hundreds of soaps and creams from all over the world. This new Cella Extra Extra Bio is one of the very best I've ever used.

I second that.

Thank you, @Marco :thumbsup:
I do not like straight aloe vera scents. But this Cologne like scent would be ok for me, I guess.
It is a very interesting statement, one of the best shaving creams ever...
In this case, I will have to try it too.
I have tried 114 soaps and creams so far, and I take notes of each one. I have more here, waiting to be tested.

Top Bottom