What's new

News, Sales, and Announcements

I received my package yesterday and shaved with my new Parker 65r this morning. I had heard it was an aggressive version of the DE89 head and it is. The packaging did have a bit of a fragrance, but it was far from damaged and a very pleasing aroma. Also added some new stache wax I'd never used and was pleasantly surprised.

Curses. This might be the push I need to try a straight replaceable blade razor. Why so many good deals :a46: (I did read and I do know)

The packaging did have a bit of a fragrance, but it was far from damaged and a very pleasing aroma.

Some of the packaging is really damaged (mostly fatip), but most are only slightly damaged, and quite a few are not at all. The problem is that some are not damaged, but smell like Midnight Stag which is my most... original and strident sent.

It's difficult to sniff each box and you go nose dead after a while and everything smells the same, so I just opted to clearance out everything on that shelf to be safe.

I didn't put all that information in the item description as I know from past experience that I would be inundated by requests for undamaged packaging which I don't have the manpower to provide or I wouldn't clearance them out with the damaged ones :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Some of the packaging is really damaged (mostly fatip), but most are only slightly damaged, and quite a few are not at all. The problem is that some are not damaged, but smell like Midnight Stag which is my most... original and strident sent.

It's difficult to sniff each box and you go nose dead after a while and everything smells the same, so I just opted to clearance out everything on that shelf to be safe.

I didn't put all that information in the item description as I know from past experience that I would be inundated by requests for undamaged packaging which I don't have the manpower to provide or I wouldn't clearance them out with the damaged ones :)
Well done.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Sorry this happened to you. Thank you for offering the steep discounts.

Two wood handled FaTips ordered just now.

Thank you very much.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
From now until the 5th of December, we are taking orders from Canada for aftershave and cologne - including alcohol-based ones. We will drive them across the border and ship them from there. The schedule is uncertain right now, but they should be shipped around the 9th or sooner.

This works on all my sites - Chiseled face, Stubble Buster, LA Shaving, and Groomatorium
Aftershave Splash - https://chiseledface.com/collections/aftershave-splash
Very nice of you.

Man, I gotta say: the Parker A1R is a fantastic piece of engineering. Aggressive, clean shave. It’s aggressive even with a Shark blade mounted. Screws apart into a leather pouch smaller than the palm of my hand. Thank you for the AWESOME deal!!!

I bought two razors from you and promptly received them yesterday. The shipping was just four bucks, so I didn't have to feel foolish about making a small purchase. And you sell samples, so we don't have to spend $20 just to try out an aftershave or a soap. You have a new customer.

Let's kick this off with a big one.

Due to a spill of Midnight Stag aftershave on my Razor shelf, I have a lot of razors that have damaged packaging.

I am working on clearancing them all out at 40% off. I am listing them as quickly as I can at Sales / Clearance - https://groomatorium.com/collections/sales-clearance

These are mostly fatip, parker, and razorock. I probably have about 500 razors in total that are affected! The razors are new and unused, but may have damaged, scented, or missing packaging.

I will be adding new models through the day and possibly tomorrow as I discover which ones are all affected.
Is the fatip oc nickle plated $14.99 on here solid brass?Meaning the head and the handle solid brass?

Yea I will say, this is the first I have heard of this company but I already recieved my fatip and it is excellent...

Just released most of our scents in a non-greasy, but still soothing aftershave balm!

Top Bottom