What's new

New Soap from Cella

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gentlemen, this relatively new Cella Extra Extra Bio cream is EXCELLENT. I've already bought a second back-up tub.

P.S. Treat it like a cream, since it is actually NOT a soft soap. Use less product and plenty of hot water, since, to me, its great properties seem to be "water-activated". DO NOT USE MY METHOD FOR LAODING.

Gentlemen, this relatively new Cella Extra Extra Bio cream is EXCELLENT. I've already bought a second back-up tub.

P.S. Treat it like a cream, since it is actually NOT a soft soap. Use less product and plenty of hot water, since, to me, its great properties seem to be "water-activated". DO NOT USE MY METHOD FOR LAODING.

Marco, how would you compare this to the Proraso Single Blade line you highly loved a few years back? Better, worse, even?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, how would you compare this to the Proraso Single Blade line you highly loved a few years back? Better, worse, even?

This is a completely different product: different ingredients list, different scent, different latherability. Overall the new Cella Extra Extra Bio performs better to me and I like it a lot more.

On a side note my new favourite Proraso creams are no longer the Single Blade, but the new Super Formula Regular line. The new Red in particular is truly spectacular. However, to get the best performance from these new Super Formula Proraso creams, you need to use them in combo with their matching pre-shaves.

How is the tub product different from the cream in the tube?

I got mine in and tried it. As Marco said it performs better than most other products. It makes a nice rich lather in no time at all. It feels great on the skin.

DSCN5405.JPG

Last edited:
This is a great and should I dare say better version than The original Cella...Slick, cushiony lather with a nice “outdoorsy” scent. Face feel after the shave is terrific, moisturized and hydrated.

Top Bottom