What's new

News, Sales, and Announcements

Let's kick this off with a big one.

Due to a spill of Midnight Stag aftershave on my Razor shelf, I have a lot of razors that have damaged packaging.

I am working on clearancing them all out at 40% off. I am listing them as quickly as I can at Sales / Clearance - https://groomatorium.com/collections/sales-clearance

These are mostly fatip, parker, and razorock. I probably have about 500 razors in total that are affected! The razors are new and unused, but may have damaged, scented, or missing packaging.

I will be adding new models through the day and possibly tomorrow as I discover which ones are all affected.

Yes! (I mean, sorry it happened, but awesome for me!) :-D Just bought the last Parker travel I’ve been eyeing for a while. Too cautious to bring my 34c on the road.

Attachments

• 6B042E94-D053-49DC-AF97-A733DDD0396C.jpeg
    6B042E94-D053-49DC-AF97-A733DDD0396C.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 10
Looks like my A1r order was cancelled and the money returned. Were you out of those?

Nope, the post office refused the address, said it was incomplete without an apartment number, and I wasn't showing an email address to contact you.

If you reorder with your full shipping address I can get it out to you.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Nope, the post office refused the address, said it was incomplete without an apartment number, and I wasn't showing an email address to contact you.

Good on you, sir! You can figure out the mail system, lol.

Perfect. May I send my address via your hellogroomatorium email?

Top Bottom