What's new

Proraso Preshave half empty is normal?

Hello forum, hope this is the right place to put this question. I just recieved a jar of Proraso Red Preshave and when I opened it I found that is half empty ( or half full an optimistic would say) I had the Green pre and I remembered being fuller. I don´t have a scale and don´t want to mess with the content to weight. Anyone who used the Red preshave can bring some elightmente will be appreciated.

IMG_20191110_153305391_HDR.jpg

TIA and cheers

Certainly looks low in the picture. I just looked at two jars I have on the go and it looks like the level was pretty well up to the threads in the glass. Unfortunately I have used both of these jars numerous times. Looks like the filling equipment screwed up.

Thanks all for the prompt answer, confirming my initial tought. Luckly this was an Amazon purchase so the devolution is already going.

Thanks

Here's a photo of a Proraso Green preshave that I just opened today. As you can see, the fill level of a new jar is right up to the threads:

proxy.php

Last few toiletries i purchased from Amazon were taped up. Not sure by whom. Based on that, I'm thinking employee theft is an issue. Which would explain why you have missing product.

Thanks again, I just put the devolution today to Amazon and the refund is going to process once they recieve it. I remembered that the Green Pre was part of the Gino Giftbox and the box came sealed. This one came alone and the individual boxes have no seal proof, nor the jars. Same thing happened with a TOBS lavender cream that xame without seal and with a generous portion removed.

Cheers

Hello forum, hope this is the right place to put this question. I just recieved a jar of Proraso Red Preshave and when I opened it I found that is half empty ( or half full an optimistic would say) I had the Green pre and I remembered being fuller. I don´t have a scale and don´t want to mess with the content to weight. Anyone who used the Red preshave can bring some elightmente will be appreciated.

View attachment 1033823

TIA and cheers
Get it changed for a new one it's not rite fact

not normal at all my god no. If you need more Red to get through the week or month or whatever, please reach out to me here. If you are state side I can get the bottle out in the mail.

The red it awesome, if you want the true Red experience, then use it with the red soap and then red aftershave.
cool since the only place around here that ever carries it are burlington or tjmaxx if they ever have any i will be sure to pick some up. i picked up one of the white at burlington now also but no red yet. thanks for the info....

Top Bottom