What's new

ATT Copper

Their website says the copper version of their Windsor DE razor is no longer in production. Some items are still available until inventories are depleted but there are no top caps so you can't build a complete razor. Very disappointed. I have CH1 and I love it so much I logged in trying to buy another one.

Shame but doesn't surprise me. Stainless and Titanium are all rage at the moment. Also ATT sort of is flying under the radar, not a lot of talk about them, I even read in one forum that "you couldn't give an ATT away right now".

FYI: Maggarts still had a few Copper sets of each plate 2 days ago. I happily picked up a R-plate set that is slated to be delivered today - Fri 11/1.

Shame but doesn't surprise me. Stainless and Titanium are all rage at the moment. Also ATT sort of is flying under the radar, not a lot of talk about them, I even read in one forum that "you couldn't give an ATT away right now".

It's a fickle business I guess. I hope ATT hangs on until the winds change. I'd hate to lose them....

She just arrived today. So glad I was able to find a set before they disappear. A beautiful shaving specium. It's hard to believe this beauty was not able to garner enough of a following and is being discontinued. Looking forward to my maiden shave in the morning.

She just arrived today. A beautiful shaving specium. I'm thrilled I was able to locate a set before they disappear. I'm very surprised that this beauty was not able to garner a following and is being discontinued. A shame. Looking forward to my maiden shave tomorrow Nov 2nd.
IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG

She just arrived today. A beautiful shaving specium. I'm thrilled I was able to locate a set before they disappear. I'm very surprised that this beauty was not able to garner a following and is being discontinued. A shame. Looking forward to my maiden shave tomorrow Nov 2nd.
View attachment 1031162View attachment 1031163
CONGRATS!! I have the stainless version of the Windsor and it shaves flawlessly! You will enjoy it I’m sure. Good choice on the copper.

I think Very Highly of ATT. Imo they are very underrated and more people need to give them a chance. They’re in the Timeless, Blackland etc league. Now if only they would come with an S1 slant version for the Windsor! I’m still waiting . . .

Beautiful razor! I recently bought a copper razor from Charcoal Goods. Also a beautiful razor if the ATT copper becomes unavailable.

I have a copper Windsor with the R and H baseplate, I put a Charcoal Goods copper handle on it. Great razor and I think the Windsor does not get enough praise. You can find a copper top cap in the return section.

I think Very Highly of ATT. Imo they are very underrated and more people need to give them a chance. They’re in the Timeless, Blackland etc league.

Same here! Problem is their razors are readily available and they don't seem to grease the wettubers ;) So there is a lack of hype for them on the forums and FB groups.

I prefer the weight of the Copper version over my Stainless.
It's the best razor I have by far. Superb shave and looks drop-dead gorgeous.

proxy.php

ATT razors definitely don’t move in BST. For me the biggest issue is that they look nondescript and boring, and I really don’t like how the bottom of the base plate is just flat. I also find the the plate names are confusing, but to be fair, it could just be that I find the look so boring that I haven’t bothered to read up on the plate types. I know it is superficial, but when there are so many options, having a distinct look makes a difference. Even RazoRock tweaked the GameChanger base plates.

ATT is one of if not the one that started the high end stainless market. They were the first readily available stainless razor and the interchangeable base plates were a first to market I believe. The 30 day no questions asked swap/ return policy was a first of its kind at the time as well. As with most things with high availability the residual value goes down. I hope they continue to stay relevant but in this day and age it takes more than changing up the color of the anodizing to do so. Stan deserves a lot of credit though for his efforts and accomplishments.

6E8E43A1-7CFF-4657-B63E-4C1F70AEE5A8.jpeg

This beauty moves me! Shaves like it looks and it’s anything but “boring”. I really dig it. Also ATT quality & customer service is top notch. Their blade forward design and Windsor ergonomics are excellent.

Top Bottom