What's new

New Boots - Allen Edmonds

I bought my first pair of adult boots last year, a SE Wolverine 1000 Mile from Nordstrom in a great Blue color.
I instantly liked them so much I have bought others as well, the first being a pair of Too Boot New York.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a chukka boot when I fell upon the Allen Edmonds Alpine, then saw the Alpine lace-to-toe boot and knew that I had to have it.

Just like my other AE's - essentially no break in period. They fit beautifully. I am going to struggle with deciding between this and my Wolverine. The Arctic sole will make it the easy choice to take on my annual ski trips out West.

Got them on sale for $275.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Funny you mentioned Nordstrom, used to get a pair of AE from time to time there in their Nordstrom's Rack clearance store. Today my wife shlept me into both a Nordstrom's Rack and Off 5th (Saks). Hadn't been to either for more than 10 years. I was really disappointed what they offer now....all cheap crap made in Asia...not one shoe made in the US.
Years ago I picked up quite a few Canali sports coats in Off5th, but what they have now seems like it is made directly for clearance stores - told my wife they are for me just a tad more upscale than Marshalls and TJMax.

I bought my first pair of adult boots last year, a SE Wolverine 1000 Mile from Nordstrom in a great Blue color.
I instantly liked them so much I have bought others as well, the first being a pair of Too Boot New York.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a chukka boot when I fell upon the Allen Edmonds Alpine, then saw the Alpine lace-to-toe boot and knew that I had to have it.

Just like my other AE's - essentially no break in period. They fit beautifully. I am going to struggle with deciding between this and my Wolverine. The Arctic sole will make it the easy choice to take on my annual ski trips out West.

Got them on sale for $275.

Congratulations! Great looking boots!! :a14: :a14: :a14:

Top Bottom