What's new

Brut by Faberge in the wild...in the US!

Took a trip with SWMBO and the offspring to TJ Maxx yesterday afternoon and was looking around in the men's grooming products. Nothing worthy there so I went over to the clearance rack. There, I found not one but TWO original Brut's on sale for half-off. Now, this isn't the drug store type in the plastic bottle. This is the one from France in a glass bottle. It looks like this. I was excited to find it. Got home and took a whiff of it. Smells very nice. I didn't wear it today but will tomorrow.

This is the same TJ Maxx that I also happened to find some Proraso Green aftershave (splash), as well.

Anyway, I'm happy with it.

I keep looking for the EDT but it's not easy to find... and now days it's usually in a spray bottle.

I tried some vintage EDT the other day and it really does shine as an evening fragrance.

Took a trip with SWMBO and the offspring to TJ Maxx yesterday afternoon and was looking around in the men's grooming products. Nothing worthy there so I went over to the clearance rack. There, I found not one but TWO original Brut's on sale for half-off. Now, this isn't the drug store type in the plastic bottle. This is the one from France in a glass bottle. It looks like this. I was excited to find it. Got home and took a whiff of it. Smells very nice. I didn't wear it today but will tomorrow.

This is the same TJ Maxx that I also happened to find some Proraso Green aftershave (splash), as well.

Anyway, I'm happy with it.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :a14: :a14:

The shape of that bottle looks like it would give good grip with wet or soapy hands.
I'm really like how the bottle looks and how the AS smells. My only complaint is that the hole is a little too large. I have to be careful or I'll pour way too much down the drain :blush:

My daughters were in Holland in 2017 and brought me back 4 or 5 different Brut scents in that bottle style.

Last edited:
Nice. Original Brut was good stuff. It’s strong, so be careful with it. I haven’t seen it in years.
A few years ago, I was in a drugstore in Beaver Falls Pa., and I thought I smelled someone
wearing it, but I never saw the guy.

Top Bottom