What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

My son is visiting from the mainland, so I've been a bit negligent posting. Tonight we had a couple bowls while doing a little pipe cleaning. I'm puffing HOTW in this Sean Reum, my son polishing off a jar of Stonehenge Flake in his IMP...

20191009_203631.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My son is visiting from the mainland, so I've been a bit negligent posting. Tonight we had a couple bowls while doing a little pipe cleaning. I'm puffing HOTW in this Sean Reum, my son polishing off a jar of Stonehenge Flake in his IMP...

View attachment 1024633
Very nice. You two had a few great hikes, too. As a grandfather with (almost) adult grandchildren, it is weird to think about your “kids” now being adults, isn’t it (especially one having a pipe with you)?

Very nice. You two had a few great hikes, too. As a grandfather with (almost) adult grandchildren, it is weird to think about your “kids” now being adults, isn’t it (especially one having a pipe with you)?
Weird and awesome at the same time. I cherish the times I can enjoy a pipe or cigar with my son.

It is great that he enjoys a lot of the same things i do, and we can do some things together. This visit has been awesome...a lot of snorkeling, several cool hikes, and we have a dive on Friday that I'm really looking forward to.

Weird and awesome at the same time. I cherish the times I can enjoy a pipe or cigar with my son.
100% agreed, Bill. My son is more of a cigar guy (we've had a few of those, too), but we've really been able to catch up sitting out on the lanai every evening with a smoke of some sort. We've put a pretty good dent in my scotch hoard, too.:001_cool:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Indeed. My father doesn’t smoke, so one of my grandsons will have to take over (or not, if they don’t want to)
It is great that he enjoys a lot of the same things i do, and we can do some things together. This visit has been awesome...a lot of snorkeling, several cool hikes, and we have a dive on Friday that I'm really looking forward to.
Very cool. Glad you’re having a great time in Paradise.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
100% agreed, Bill. My son is more of a cigar guy (we've had a few of those, too), but we've really been able to catch up sitting out on the lanai every evening with a smoke of some sort. We've put a pretty good dent in my scotch hoard, too.:001_cool:
Tobacco and Scotch- great combo.

Tobacco and Scotch- great combo.
Indeed. My father doesn’t smoke, so one of my grandsons will have to take over (or not, if they don’t want to)

Very cool. Glad you’re having a great time in Paradise.

I will get to enjoy my son's company in December. We will be going back to SC for 10 days. Gotta love them Duty Free Cigars! :)

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Perhaps a Chinese knockoff of a French lighter Jim. I bought it through AliExpress. A few of the folk here have similar ones. The brand name on this is "Dolphin". Cost $9.50 USD

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
MacBaren HH Burley Flake in my Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent, at a cabin in Harrison Arkansas, realizing I forgot to bring pipe cleaners.

Attachments

• 29A4EF3E-ACF4-461D-A7D2-F84E83F00348.jpeg
    29A4EF3E-ACF4-461D-A7D2-F84E83F00348.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 2CF9FD35-E78B-4391-8366-BD4B517C3224.jpeg
    2CF9FD35-E78B-4391-8366-BD4B517C3224.jpeg
    907.9 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom