What's new

Clear your lips!

LOL. I've seen this topic before somewhere. I don't clear my lips. I just keep my mouth closed while I'm shaving. Frankly, I try to keep my mouth closed most of the time. I'm even more focused on that as I get older because I've seen too many older men walking around with the mouth wide open for no reason other than they probably don't know it's open. I don't want to be that guy..........ever. So, I don't clear the soap from my lips. It doesn't bother me since some will invariably get on my lips while lathering so leaving it there until I rinse off that pass isn't going to kill me.

This has me thinking: "who am I, and what am I doing here?"
You are not clearing the runways, or doing figure 8s (whatever that is), but in navy parlance going full speed ahead. These youngsters are all timid shavers not like us reckless old-timers.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You are not clearing the runways, or doing figure 8s (whatever that is), but in navy parlance going full speed ahead. These youngsters are all timid shavers not like us reckless old-timers.
Nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time brother.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
LOL. I've seen this topic before somewhere. I don't clear my lips. I just keep my mouth closed while I'm shaving. Frankly, I try to keep my mouth closed most of the time. I'm even more focused on that as I get older because I've seen too many older men walking around with the mouth wide open for no reason other than they probably don't know it's open. I don't want to be that guy..........ever. So, I don't clear the soap from my lips. It doesn't bother me since some will invariably get on my lips while lathering so leaving it there until I rinse off that pass isn't going to kill me.
There is plenty of time to become a mouth - breather..... preferably in the old folks home. For me, that day gets closer all the time!

Top Bottom