What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

WCS, right? I was eyeing that brush. Boss knots are dope. The tall two-tone handles feel great in the hand. I have the red and white in silvertip; it's my favorite face lathering brush.

Yes that’s the WCS Two-Tone. It’s a Boss knot from TurnnShave if I’ve researched right. When I saw the YT vid of SinatraLennon face lather barely any Arko into enough lather for 3 passes in seconds flat, I had to give it a shot. It also seems to splay nice and easy, the 2 synths I owned were horribly pokey. The knot also looks remarkably similar to the Omega 11126 which I’ve been using regularly and does well for bowl-lathering or loading from soaps or croaps. It’s just a little too rough when trying to face-lather shave stick film which will be the main job of the new synth if it does a good job. Hopefully it works out!

Yes that’s the WCS Two-Tone. It’s a Boss knot from TurnnShave if I’ve researched right. When I saw the YT vid of SinatraLennon face lather barely any Arko into enough lather for 3 passes in seconds flat, I had to give it a shot. It also seems to splay nice and easy, the 2 synths I owned were horribly pokey. The knot also looks remarkably similar to the Omega 11126 which I’ve been using regularly and does well for bowl-lathering or loading from soaps or croaps. It’s just a little too rough when trying to face-lather shave stick film which will be the main job of the new synth if it does a good job. Hopefully it works out!

Ah, I wondered where they got their knots from. If you haven't used one before, Boss knots are great. A lot of backbone, but the tips are still plenty soft, and they pick up soap off a puck/tub with ease. Good bowl and face lathering.

Ah, I wondered where they got their knots from. If you haven't used one before, Boss knots are great. A lot of backbone, but the tips are still plenty soft, and they pick up soap off a puck/tub with ease. Good bowl and face lathering.
I have a couple of brushes on their way from Turn n Shave with his Silvertip knots.

The following is a Wolf Whiskers "Eagle" Midnight Orchid handle with an Elite Razor 24mm Manchurian White fan knot. A match made in heaven. The first image upon arrival yesterday. The second after my first shave this morning. The knot is set to 50mm per Bob at Elite's recommendation. It is an amazing knot to go with a beautifully simplistic handle. Two excellent small businesses I highly recommend.

IMG_3744.jpeg

IMG_3768.jpeg

The following is a Wolf Whiskers "Eagle" Midnight Orchid handle with an Elite Razor 24mm Manchurian White fan knot. A match made in heaven. The first image upon arrival yesterday. The second after my first shave this morning. The knot is set to 50mm per Bob at Elite's recommendation. It is an amazing knot to go with a beautifully simplistic handle. Two excellent small businesses I highly recommend.

View attachment 1027027

View attachment 1027028
That is beautiful and I love the eagle shape. I am sure you will enjoy it for years to come.
Happy shaves
SMURF

View attachment 1027027

View attachment 1027028
Beautiful brush from 2 great artisans. Enjoy!

View attachment 1027027

View attachment 1027028

Awesome! Enjoy that beauty.

Top Bottom