What's new

Lilac Vegetal

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
If you like it whilst fresh in the plastic bottle, please...do decant it into a glass vessel,
for it will certainly turn unpleasant in a short time.

Got two nice 12oz glass bottles from Amazon used by home distillers. One holds the Bootlegger's El Dorado and one holds The Veg. :)

@Raven Koenes @Brian C. @Whiterook @cryhavoc and other Knights of the Veg Table

First time using the Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. :)

Tonight's (20191008) shave:

Pre-shave: Wash face with Neutrogena
Brush: Yaqi Cashmere Synthetic
Soap: Tabac
Razor: Gillette 1953 German Tech #34 w/MR11
Blade: Kai (1)
Post-shave: Thai Alum
Aftershave: Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

The Veg goes on nice, feels good on my face and smells clean with nice Lilac undertones.

Certainly not getting cat urine, urinal cake or any of the other horrific odors attributed to it.

My wife and I both like it. I will definitely use it again.

Does this mean that I have been Chosen by The Veg? :)

Just my opinion and YMMV.

You have been chosen!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
You are apparently one of the chosen ones. Welcome to the Noble Brotherhood, Sir @never-stop-learning

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

Thank you, Sir @Brian C. :)

It certainly sounds like you are chosen. My favorite pairing is Wholly Kaw Vetililac followed by the Veg.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Had a great shave with the Hybrid Tech and then splashed on copious amounts of The Veg for the second day in a row.

My wife complemented me on my choice of aftershave, just as she did yesterday.

Off we went for our weekly chiropractic appointment. Both the receptionist and our Chiropractor complemented me on my aftershave.

So, for me and with my body chemistry, Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal has been a great success and occupies a place in my regular rotation.

Had a great shave with the Hybrid Tech and then splashed on copious amounts of The Veg for the second day in a row.

Off we went for our weekly chiropractic appointment. Both the receptionist and our Chiropractor complemented me on my aftershave.

So, for me and with my body chemistry, Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal has been a great success and occupies a place in my regular rotation.

Congrats!
8EF25468-1317-436B-85CA-E61CBD35C8DD.jpeg

Getting compliments on the Veg is a good thing I guess ? But not everyone you meet is going to like heavily applied scents . The Veg as you know is not favored by many . Why not give the rest of society a break and go a little less copious on its application.. I like the Veg myself, but use it lightly. Somethings your best friends won’t tell you.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Getting compliments on the Veg is a good thing I guess ? But not everyone you meet is going to like heavily applied scents . The Veg as you know is not favored by many . Why not give the rest of society a break and go a little less copious on its application.. I like the Veg myself, but use it lightly. Somethings your best friends won’t tell you.

Well.....I'm 65 years old and haven't been thrown in jail yet for 'excessive scent'. ;) ;)

In my opinion, scents and body chemistry are intertwined and either synergistic or not synergistic. The Veg and I seem to get along just fine.

You'll have to excuse my writing style, I'm not exactly bathing in The Veg and then going out to offend folks. I wear an appropriate amount that my wife finds pleasing. I sought feedback from my Chiropractor and her assistant, both of which are dear friends and give me honest and direct feedback when asked. They said they really liked it and that it smelled great on me.

Bottom line: If it didn't match my body chemistry, I wouldn't use it.

Well.....I'm 65 years old and haven't been thrown in jail yet for 'excessive scent'. ;) ;)

In my opinion, scents and body chemistry are intertwined and either synergistic or not synergistic. The Veg and I seem to get along just fine.

You'll have to excuse my writing style, I'm not exactly bathing in The Veg and then going out to offend folks. I wear an appropriate amount that my wife finds pleasing. I sought feedback from my Chiropractor and her assistant, both of which are dear friends and give me honest and direct feedback when asked. They said they really liked it and that it smelled great on me.

Bottom line: If it didn't match my body chemistry, I wouldn't use it.
Who can argue with success. I also like and use the Veg . The word copious is what made me comment on your post. The Veg to my liking is on the light side , more than that it’s over powering . Honestly a funeral parlor comes to mind.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Who can argue with success. I also like and use the Veg . The word copious is what made me comment on your post. The Veg to my liking is on the light side , more than that it’s over powering . Honestly a funeral parlor comes to mind.

Maybe The Veg interacts with my body chemistry and combines to produce a very pleasant result.

Went to my weekly Chiropractic appointment this afternoon.

Last week I was wearing The Veg and they loved it.

This week I was wearing Kolonia 1800 Vetiver deCrusellas EdC and, while both Doctor and Assistant liked it too, they asked me to wear The Veg every Wednesday.

Since my wife also digs The Veg, how could I say no? ;)

YMMV, etc. :)

Maybe The Veg interacts with my body chemistry and combines to produce a very pleasant result.

Went to my weekly Chiropractic appointment this afternoon.

Last week I was wearing The Veg and they loved it.

This week I was wearing Kolonia 1800 Vetiver deCrusellas EdC and, while both Doctor and Assistant liked it too, they asked me to wear The Veg every Wednesday.

Since my wife also digs The Veg, how could I say no? ;)

YMMV, etc. :)
No doubt you are among the chosen . The Veg goes back along way in years , but all are not called. I did not like it at first , but did eventually grow to appreciate its scent . I find it also calms the skin after shaving.

Top Bottom