What's new

Proraso One Blade Beard Balm as Pre-Shave

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the Proraso One Blade Beard Balm? I don't have a beard, but I like to use a pre-shave cream in my routine, so the Proraso Green Pre-Shave Cream and Prep Pre-Shave Cream are used daily. I really like the scent of the Wood and Spice and the Cypress and Vetyver from the Proraso One Blade line and was hoping that the Beard Balm might work as a pre-shave in those scents. Maybe the Beard Oil might work as a pre-shave? Just wondering what your thoughts on this are. Also, hope I have posted this in the right section. Thanks for any help or insight.

I haven't used the beard oil or beard balm, but I regularly use the Single Blade beard wash in the Wood and Spice scent. It's also a skin cleanser, so I rub it over my cheeks and chin while washing my beard. It does a nice job of softening my stubble, so I don't use pre-shave cream on the days when I use the beard wash.

Afterwards, my skin feels refreshed and the scent lingers after my shaving routine (do three passes, rinse face, apply ASB).

Their beard balm can be used as an aftershave balm, it’s very thin. Not for pre-shave though. You can try the oil instead, should work well and it smells great. I use wood&spice balm, oil and cologne.

The single blade scents all have their own dedicated preshaves as well.

They’re a bit expensive, but they sound like they’re exactly what you’re after?

The single blade scents all have their own dedicated preshaves as well.

They’re a bit expensive, but they sound like they’re exactly what you’re after?
I didn’t even know that they made a pre shave. After looking it looks like I can only get it shipped from Australia?

International distribution decisions can be mysterious. Maybe it’s the initial phase of a longer rollout.

In the mean time, if you want it bad enough, there’s probably a vendor who will ship it internationally.

Top Bottom