What's new

Rockwell 6S Efficiency: Rex Ambassador better?

The razor you posted is a super speed not an adjustable. It is a mild razor that shaves well once you get the right angle. May I reccomend putting a Kai blade in your rockwell 6S it will increase the blade exposure a small amount and may give you the closeness you desire.

I will try that. Thank you. Apologies for the incorrect post. The adjustable Black Beauty (as opposed to Black Handle) is here. Cheers!

I will try that. Thank you. Apologies for the incorrect post. The adjustable Black Beauty (as opposed to Black Handle) is here. Cheers!

I’m a big fan of the Black Beauty, but if you don’t care about having the case and “collectible” condition, a user grade example in very nice condition can be had for much less than that. Like half.

Last edited:
I also started with the plate 4/2. Now I’m using the 5/6. Much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would try the 5/6 plate. I was a bit reluctant at the beginning as the blade gap seems huge but it works very well - BBS possible with close to no irritation. I use the no. 5 blade currently daily WTG/XTG/ATG and no. 6 for longer stubble.

Interestingly, I tried Plate 5. For the first time, I had mild irritation on my neck post-shave. Never had that before on Plate 4. Thoughts?

Try R6 and See if the increased efficiency causes less Irritation. Or stay a week or so wirh R5

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

I would try the 5/6 plate. I was a bit reluctant at the beginning as the blade gap seems huge but it works very well - BBS possible with close to no irritation. I use the no. 5 blade currently daily WTG/XTG/ATG and no. 6 for longer stubble.
This. I get greater results with the 5 Plate. It's weird ... I definitely get a bit of blade chatter, but it gives me a shave that is smoother and more efficient than my Feather AS-D2, and with fewer nicks.

Top Bottom