What's new

Reuzel!

Got my pompadour fade freshened up today my barber and picked up the usual Reuzel pomades for my 'do (Reuzel Gray Extreme Hold Matte, and Reuzel Blue Strong Hold High Shine),... but this time I also picked up some Reuzel Aftershave to complement and cap off my evolving wet shaving experience!

The Reuzel Aftershave has that "fresh out of the barber shop" scent and is not at all overpowering like a cologne. And their proprietary "T4 Tonic Blend" really soothes, tones, tightens, and moisturizes! Plus, (as other's have pointed out) it really does have a picture of a guillotine on the label -- though I'm not quite sure what exactly to make of that!

Cheers!

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Looks like another splash for my ‘to try’ list!
It's really good stuff BigJ. It is as the op described.
rszz026_20.jpg

Got my pompadour fade freshened up today my barber and picked up the usual Reuzel pomades for my 'do (Reuzel Gray Extreme Hold Matte, and Reuzel Blue Strong Hold High Shine),... but this time I also picked up some Reuzel Aftershave to complement and cap off my evolving wet shaving experience!

The Reuzel Aftershave has that "fresh out of the barber shop" scent and is not at all overpowering like a cologne. And their proprietary "T4 Tonic Blend" really soothes, tones, tightens, and moisturizes! Plus, (as other's have pointed out) it really does have a picture of a guillotine on the label -- though I'm not quite sure what exactly to make of that!

Cheers!

Great review!

I mix Reuzel with Epsilon Blu and Williams Ice Blue (plus menthol crystals and eucalyptus oil) to make my wonderful homebrew blue splash. The Reuzel adds a bit of slickness also, along with the scent.

Top Bottom