What's new

Regeldoso, just couldn’t say no to buying this one.

I’ve never heard of this brand but like to know more info on it. Just received it in the mail today. Let me know what you guys think.

Larry

F9346595-D4CC-47F9-8BF2-7A0C7D3FCDB5.jpeg
06E5E459-CA15-4B15-BB77-D9141CD33223.jpeg

fantastic score mate looks like it will clean up nice, just one word of warning dont go near the red on the bolsters with metal polish. Or it will remove the red enamel..... But a beautiful razor

I like the scales. I would think that it will likely clean up quite nicely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The scales and the bolsters is what caught my eye.
fantastic score mate looks like it will clean up nice, just one word of warning dont go near the red on the bolsters with metal polish. Or it will remove the red enamel..... But a beautiful razor

I appreciate all tips for this one. I do have a silver polishing dry cloth that I may give a try on the bolsters. Hopefully it dosent remove the red as I love the accent of color. I also hope to keep the engraving on the blade as well when i polish it up.

I will be working on this one slowly this weekend, I will be busy the next few days. Figured this one was a good project to kill some time with.

Larry

The scales and the bolsters is what caught my eye.

I appreciate all tips for this one. I do have a silver polishing dry cloth that I may give a try on the bolsters. Hopefully it dosent remove the red as I love the accent of color. I also hope to keep the engraving on the blade as well when i polish it up.

I will be working on this one slowly this weekend, I will be busy the next few days. Figured this one was a good project to kill some time with.

Larry

Larry that should be fine its the liquid that does the damage, but just be gentle with it treat her like the lady she is...

Looking forward to seeing her finished all in her glory...

I do have to say, the the old German regeldso sure does clean up nice. Can’t do much without a buffing wheel so I make due by hand.

Larry

B6C80D72-1B17-4E13-BAB5-CD4907B23962.jpeg
F08612DE-A2CA-4740-BA58-F71BC1C2777F.jpeg

I really can’t put this one into words because it has ALL the bells and whistles, between the scales, the bolsters, red enamel paint, the logo on the scales, the tang stamps and the engraving on the blade this one has it all. Makes me wonder who had this one before I did as from how this one looks it had to be pretty darn expensive when it was made. The added bonus is that this blade also has some heft to it too, took me at least an hour to hone out some chips on green film and then did a round on the coticle and finished up on a dans surgical black ark and then did a progression on my 2 strops too. Was worth all of the effort even when I just got out of the hospital yesterday.

Top Bottom