What's new

Does ANYONE routinely use Feather blades?

I have a supply of them in my inventory of shaving items. About once every 2 years I give them a try for a week, but I always find them too sharp - unnecessarily sharp - for me.
I think they are the sharpest blade on the market. Kensurfs, Sinatra Lennon and Mark Szorady on YouTube use them quite often.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I did in my Feather Popular. It's a pretty mild razor so the blades stepped it up a notch.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I use them all the time, Timeless, Karve ,and all my Vintage Gillette Razors no problems . The sharper the blade the closer shave for me.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
+1 The Feather is my best modern blade, right up there for sharpness with the Plus Plats or Personna 74's, sadly they don't last as many shaves on me mug. I don't believe there's such a thing as too sharp, too dull is the real problem with any edged tool.

I tried Feathers years ago in a sample.... didn’t like them as they irritated my neck. But it was early in my de shaving journey so I still had to learn things. I may revisit them in the future but am in no hurry to.

I too used them with a mild razor. Now, however, I use them with the RR Gamechanger .84 and they now act calm and composed instead of raring to slice. In fact, I had to check the razor to see what blade was loaded due to the smoothness and 10 shaves. I can now shave w/ Feathers all the time.

marty

Top Bottom