What's new

Birthday Tribute to Graydog

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I’d like to raise my Timeless Ti .95 OC razor today, along with one of my @Graydog brushes, and wish my friend Steve a very Happy Birthday.

In addition to being a craftsman and artist, he’s also a very kind and generous soul.

So, here’s to wishing Graydog a Happy Birthday ... and may you have many, many more, my friend!
image.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Steve!

I cut two full cord of hard dry Manitoba Maple the other day and thought of you as I was doing it. I'm not sure what kind of wood you used making this little beauty but it looks like Maple or maybe, Cherry.

IMG_3078.JPG

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Happy Birthday, Steve!

I cut two full cord of hard dry Manitoba Maple the other day and thought of you as I was doing it. I'm not sure what kind of wood you used making this little beauty but it looks like Maple or maybe, Cherry.

View attachment 1016636
Silver Maple , what does Manitoba Maple look like ? Thanks for the kind words

Graydog

Biblical Innards
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190913082628827_COVER.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190912083819575_COVER.jpg
I’d like to raise my Timeless Ti .95 OC razor today, along with one of my @Graydog brushes, and wish my friend Steve a very Happy Birthday.

In addition to being a craftsman and artist, he’s also a very kind and generous soul.

So, here’s to wishing Graydog a Happy Birthday ... and may you have many, many more, my friend!
View attachment 1016497

Hear, hear!

HBD and many more!

AA :a14:

To a gentleman of the old school: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :a50::a50::a50:

Much respect for Steve's artistry and his great eye for what wood contains.
I am a proud owner of a Graydog special.

Happy Birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday Steve!! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Graydog! Have a good one.

Happy birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday sir!

Happy birthday, @Graydog ! :happybday:

Happy Birthday, Steve. :happybday:

Happy birthday, Steve!

Happy shaves
Peter

Thanks Everyone, it is guys like you all that make B&B the Best.
So far I have had a great day and it started with a Great Shave , I used two Razors and two Brushes and it was Fun as always.
My Sister is having us over for dinner and is making some of Her Fabulous Lasagna.
Can't wait :)

Top Bottom