What's new

Favorite lime AS for summer?

My vote goes to St. John's West Indian Lime. Getting low. Picked it up in St. Thomas a few anniversaries ago. I will get more when we go back to the islands.

Avon's Island Lime and Bay Rum are both very hard to find. If I had both I might mix a little in my hand, but I wouldn't mix them with anything else except each other. Not even my Bootlegger's.
I have some Avon BR on its way next week. I received a bottle of Avon Spicy and Avon Island Lime this week. For some reason Island Lime didnt smell quite as good as i would like. A little "artificial". It was a NOS unopened full bottle. I like the spicy a lot.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have some Avon BR on its way next week. I received a bottle of Avon Spicy and Avon Island Lime this week. For some reason Island Lime didnt smell quite as good as i would like. A little "artificial". It was a NOS unopened full bottle. I like the spicy a lot.

Bootlegger's Lime smells artificial also. But it's an awesome artificial! :) As fleeting as lime scent is, If I wanted authentic lime, I would just get a lime from the produce section, cut it in half and rub it on my skin. :)

Probably wouldn't be any less fleeting than the 'real lime' smelling aftershaves. Bootlegger's Lime Bay Rum, will give you the lime fix you are looking for and it has more longevity than any other lime AS on the market.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Bootlegger's Lime smells artificial also. But it's an awesome artificial! :) As fleeting as lime scent is, If I wanted authentic lime, I would just get a lime from the produce section, cut it in half and rub it on my skin. :)

Probably wouldn't be any less fleeting than the 'real lime' smelling aftershaves. Bootlegger's Lime Bay Rum, will give you the lime fix you are looking for and it has more longevity than any other lime AS on the market.
True.

I shaved yesterday and used the island properly on the face vs just testing some drops before on my arm. It did smell better after a few minutes or so. I’m looking forward to testing the bootleggers version .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Just picked up Pinaud Citrus Musk. I should have everything necessary to make this my next Bootlegger's mix. Thanks, Okie!

St John's runs 50 bucks! And some guys complain about Fine at $20. Razorock Lime runs about $12 with shipping from Groomatorium AND smells real lime.

Top Bottom