Will you be ordering a SS Karve?

• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any update on this? Thanks

3.25" handle

Yes . . . and apologies for tardiness. there was no discernible "catching" on any of my four handles (three brass, one stainless), and any of my 4 caps (same). Looking down into the handles, there did not appear to be any stray metal or flashing or other visual flaws. Handle lengths were 3.25" (brass and SS), 3.5" and 4".

Progress being made. My stainless Karve is now in the US and delivery has been bumped up to Monday. Won't be long now. Approaching 2 months since I got on the waitlist.

No wonder you guys have had to wait so long for your razors... Chris just announced on FB that the Aluminum Karve will be available tomorrow!! I doubt this guy will ever get a clue or get his priorities straight...

"Our Aluminum Christopher Bradley Razor releases tomorrow at 12PM MDT. We're planning to release a fairly limited quantity, so if you want one - well see you there."

No wonder you guys have had to wait so long for your razors... Chris just announced on FB that the Aluminum Karve will be available tomorrow!! I doubt this guy will ever get a clue or get his priorities straight...

"Our Aluminum Christopher Bradley Razor releases tomorrow at 12PM MDT. We're planning to release a fairly limited quantity, so if you want one - well see you there."

:a52:

I like heavy razors, so long handles brass and stainless razors are right up my alley. The lighter aluminum and possible future titanium razors won't be on my wish list.

Of course, that does lead to the possibility of a frakenrazor with brass top cap, stainless base plate and aluminum handle or some other combination.

Perhaps Chris has been taking lessons from Mo of Grooming Department in developing a business plan. If so, there will be a new design every few months and if you want to purchase one of the older designs you absolutely love, forget about it. I hope that does not happen. One day, I hope to get some additional plates for my brass and stainless razors.

I like heavy razors, so long handles brass and stainless razors are right up my alley. The lighter aluminum and possible future titanium razors won't be on my wish list.

Of course, that does lead to the possibility of a frakenrazor with brass top cap, stainless base plate and aluminum handle or some other combination.

Perhaps Chris has been taking lessons from Mo of Grooming Department in developing a business plan. If so, there will be a new design every few months and if you want to purchase one of the older designs you absolutely love, forget about it. I hope that does not happen. One day, I hope to get some additional plates for my brass and stainless razors.
My thoughts exactly. Which is why I never ordered the Karve SS despite loving my shaves with the Brass C plate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What a bizarre way to launch a new razor, announce it over social media and then say you don't have the inventory to offer all the planned handle lengths and the full range of baseplates on the launch day...

"Additional SB plates and open comb (OC) plates will be available in the future as inventory becomes available. As always, all Christopher Bradley plates are interchangeable.

The handle is currently only available in 3.25" and 4" lengths and both employ a #10-32 thread.

Additional handle lengths will be available in the future as inventory becomes available."

$93 CAD for a complete razor by the way

Top Bottom