What's new

RazoRock Game Changer .68P or Mamba .70

I have my RAD flaring up and was wondering what the consensus is between the two? The Mamba is available now and from what I have read the Game Changer .68P should be available this fall. I know both are mild and efficient razors which is what I prefer but not sure if I can hold off my RAD until fall. All comments welcomed!

I have my RAD flaring up and was wondering what the consensus is between the two? The Mamba is available now and from what I have read the Game Changer .68P should be available this fall. I know both are mild and efficient razors which is what I prefer but not sure if I can hold off my RAD until fall. All comments welcomed!
I stand corrected the Mamba isn't available now either.

Gamechanger.68 without a doubt, the angle is more intuitive, smoother as well. Blade combo is key with the .68. I like Nacet or GSB blade in it best.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I have both and prefer the GC .68 over the Mamba .70
Nether one is as nice as your Timeless .68

I have both and prefer the GC .68 over the Mamba .70
Nether one is as nice as your Timeless .68
So maybe I am barking up the wrong tree? Was thinking it might be a good addition to my collection, but maybe I should just save my $ and holdout for a Timeless Ti .68SB.

Comply different from from Aluminum and Bronze .38, they're both more aggressive
We’ve had this discussion before. Agreed they are different but I really like them in my rotation, yet, the SS.95SB Timeless I had caused me irritation so it went to a new home today. Maybe I will holdout for the GC .68, will have to see when they come back in stock.

We’ve had this discussion before. Agreed they are different but I really like them in my rotation, yet, the SS.95SB Timeless I had caused me irritation so it went to a new home today. Maybe I will holdout for the GC .68, will have to see when they come back in stock.
Since .95 is too much for you then you should definitely get GC68. The head is lighter and thinner than aluminum or Bronze

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Bob I did a shave off between the RR GC .68 and the Timeless Ti open comb .68 this morning. The GC did a nice job for me
The Titanium Timeless .68 open comb is
One of my favorite Razors second only to the Timeless Ti. .95 Scalloped .
For me they are just hard to get a better Shave then what they give me.

Bob I did a shave off between the RR GC .68 and the Timeless Ti open comb .68 this morning. The GC did a nice job for me
The Titanium Timeless .68 open comb is
One of my favorite Razors second only to the Timeless Ti. .95 Scalloped .
For me they are just hard to get a better Shave then what they give me.
I love my hybrid Timeless SS .68SB. Has Bronze top Cap, .68SB Base and a Maggards SS handle. Also enjoy my Bronze .38SB and the Aluminum. I am getting anxious to get a GC .68-P to see how it compares. Of course I need another razor like I need another hole in my head, but when your RAD kicks in that new shiny object is worth drooling over. So glad there is no 10 step program to cure this addiction!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I love my hybrid Timeless SS .68SB. Has Bronze top Cap, .68SB Base and a Maggards SS handle. Also enjoy my Bronze .38SB and the Aluminum. I am getting anxious to get a GC .68-P to see how it compares. Of course I need another razor like I need another hole in my head, but when your RAD kicks in that new shiny object is worth drooling over. So glad there is no 10 step program to cure this addiction!
Would you like to try my GC and Momba ?

Would you like to try my GC and Momba ?
I might take you up on that a little later on, have a trip coming up and would not be fair to try it once or twice and then be gone for over two weeks. So keep that thought in mind. And I will just ask, which is your favorite between the two? I still think I am leaning words the GC .68-P.

I think someone mentioned it in another thread, but the Mamba 70 is back in stock and available at Italian Barber.

Top Bottom