What's new

Badger & Blade Weight Loss Thread

January 2018: 320lbs
A few months ago: 147lbs; body fat was very low and I felt miserable.
Yesterday: 180lbs, 190 fully carb loaded;
still fully visible set of abs.

Getting stronger and leaner by the day, but I'm not dipping below 10% body fat again.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :a29:

Started running and cutting unhealthy carbs by around 50% (I do love my carbs, though!), down to 185ish from 193 over 2-3 months. Running times keep dropping, so I plan on keeping it up.

I do wish that unhealthy food was better for you . . . I really like sweets. If I was God for a day, chocolate cake would cure cancer and reverse heart disease.

Weighed 224.8 today. Had a really bad two weeks from the move. Got on a stationery bike today, and had a good workout. Time to get back on track.

The best diet I've ever used is what I'm on now - 16-8. Eat 8 hours and fast for 16. I cheat a bit in the evenings, but I never eat before noon. I don't miss eating before noon so I like it. I'm losing 1.75 kilos per month regularly now. That's 3.9lb. Plus I don't drink alcohol any more - gave up at the start of the year. And no fruit juices or unhealthy drinks either. Sparkling water is just fine.

The best diet I've ever used is what I'm on now - 16-8. Eat 8 hours and fast for 16. I cheat a bit in the evenings, but I never eat before noon. I don't miss eating before noon so I like it. I'm losing 1.75 kilos per month regularly now. That's 3.9lb. Plus I don't drink alcohol any more - gave up at the start of the year. And no fruit juices or unhealthy drinks either. Sparkling water is just fine.

I pretty much do this as well. A little more flexible in the evening. Strict before lunch. Back down to 223.9 today. Still recovering from the binge of moving. Got on the exercise bike and did a spin class yesterday. It was great to get a good sweat in.

190.8 this morning. Weight loss has slowed. Diet has been mostly good, with a few slip ups. I need to get back out on the bike.

I failed to report in last week. 190 even this morning. I had a friend in town for a few days. We went out for dinner/drinks more than I usually do. Satisfied with the little loss over the last week. I was expecting a little gain.

Been really busy with the new job. Weighed in this morning 223.6. Focusing again on diet, and trying to get in more exercise.

Top Bottom