What's new

3 PIF’s (at least one will be OCONUS)

Wow!! :001_302:

This is pretty cool...so generous L.A. Jones !!
Thanks so much:clap:

I sent a message to you via "start a conversation"...(its different than some car forums I am on)..can you confirm that you recieved my info please?

Once again thank you for considering me.

My friend, thank you very much for your consideration, but I as wrote in a previous post, I decided to opt-out in favour of some other user that appears to be in need of a razor. :badger::thumbup:
Sorry... I missed that but it works out perfectly because now NPK will take the #3 spot.

Another rabbit hole!
I'm pretty good at just creeping around the edges of the holes and quickly determining my likes. I have just one DE and Gem, and only 2 SRs. I do have a modest collection 6 boar brushes as well as 1 horse, 1 badger, 1 synthetic, 1 nylon, and 1 mixed brush.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm pretty good at just creeping around the edges of the holes and quickly determining my likes. I have just one DE and Gem, and only 2 SRs. I do have a modest collection 6 boar brushes as well as 1 horse, 1 badger, 1 synthetic, 1 nylon, and 1 mixed brush.
You are a better man than me, Gunga Din.

10 brushes? Sounds like you've been doing a little digging. Not too bad, though. You may make a full recovery.

10 brushes? Sounds like you've been doing a little digging. Not too bad, though. You may make a full recovery.
I said pretty good, not perfect. At least boar brushes are about the least expensive thing you can get into, other than single, 5, or 10 sets of blades. :)

I said pretty good, not perfect. At least boar brushes are about the least expensive thing you can get into, other than single, 5, or 10 sets of blades. :)

Just busting your chops a little.:ihih:
Boars are a cheap way to expand your horizons. Especially Omegas. I've gotten a couple of them on for $5 on Black Fridays.

My package arrived today....Al Jones is the DE man !! :001_cool:

Thanks again for your generosity!
...even got some bonus bonus items...4 different packs of blades (Rapira, Derby, Voskhod and Wilkinson Sword)....and some Arko soap !
:clap:

N I C E !!!

:badger:
Badger and Blade Community you totally... :a5:

The razors showed up Tuesday a week ago just after I left for Yellowstone. Thanks for including a blade injector w/ blades with the razors! It allowed me to try out the type I this morning after arriving home late last night from Yellowstone.

The easiest shave I can recall! The thin head makes shaving tight spots so easy. Looking forward to using it a lot more.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The razors showed up Tuesday a week ago just after I left for Yellowstone. Thanks for including a blade injector w/ blades with the razors! It allowed me to try out the type I this morning after arriving home late last night from Yellowstone.

The easiest shave I can recall! The thin head makes shaving tight spots so easy. Looking forward to using it a lot more.
You are now addicted, sorry to inform you!

My package arrived yesterday.

Thank you very much @L.A. Jones
Perfect timing for SEptember.

Will report in the SE sub-forum, but I will start with the bakelite handle GEM this weekend.

Top Bottom