What's new

A very special item - limited quantities

IMG_5080.jpg

A piece of shaving history can be yours!

We have a very limited number of these vintage Ed. Pinaud glass aftershave bottles that are square in cross section. An educated guess is that they date from 1920 since the glass on the top is not threaded. The interior is not perfect - this is normal for vintage bottles of this age. The slight curvature of the face of the glass (by the label) makes for a very secure grip in the hand.

*** The bottle in the picture is not the one you will receive. *** It is a picture of the style of bottle and representative of what it will look like. Again, there will likely be some staining which is normal for a bottle 100 years old. I have been very selective on which ones I purchase and these are about as good as they get.

The empty bottle holds eight fluid ounces. One of our Captain's Choice aftershave bottles (pictured) holds four ounces. The empty Pinaud bottle comes with a cork to seal the contents. You are buying two of our aftershave bottles and the (empty) vintage bottle with cork. Once it arrives you dispense the two, four ounce bottles into the vintage bottle and top it off with the cork. Done!

You may choose any of our aftershaves, the bay rum label is just one example. Choose from among Bay Rum, Cat O' Nine Tails, Lime, Nor'easter, Sandalwood, and Venture aftershaves. The correct label will be affixed to the vintage bottle for you. Our aftershaves are $17.95 per bottle in our store. Total will be $53.00 plus $8.95 shipping, CONUS only please. To purchase, email us at [email protected] and we will invoice you.

Again, once these few are gone they are gone!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So tempting! I wonder how a bottle of Bay Rum and a bottle of Lime mixed together would smell?

I have mixed the Captain's Bay Rum and Lime together. It's delicious smelling and a great aftershave.

Top Bottom