What's new

any good and affordable tobaccl vanilla edp clones

Franck Boclet Tobacco is outstanding and a bit cheaper than the Tom Ford stuff. I actually like it quite a bit better as it's a much smoother scent to me. A little more vanilla and the tobacco note is not nearly as harsh as the Tom Ford version. Still not a dirt cheap one as it's not intended to be a clone, but it is about half the cost of the Tom Ford. I'd choose it over the Tom Ford if they were the same price.

This is their version of Tom Ford tabacco vanille

I love it. It is extremely strong though. Right now I dilute it at a 50/50 cologne oil alcohol. I'm thinking I might need to go to 40/60 cologne/alcohol mixture. I will say 1 pump on my spray bottle and I get a strong cologne that lasts about two days on my shirts.

May I suggest Cuba Royal, more vanilla than tobacco, but has some smoky and woody traits to it. Longevity is decent, and it is very affordable. Smells divine in cold weather.

Instead of clones just get a 10 or 15 ml decant of the real thing. There are reputable people on Basenotes that are trustworthy, use good sprayers/bottles and charge a fair price. I don't think TV is something that one would wear too often so a small decant should last for quite some time.

There's also Mr.Twiggy who is a member here that sells on eBay and whom I trust very much. ---> Tobacco Vanille

Instead of clones just get a 10 or 15 ml decant of the real thing. There are reputable people on Basenotes that are trustworthy, use good sprayers/bottles and charge a fair price. I don't think TV is something that one would wear too often so a small decant should last for quite some time.

There's also Mr.Twiggy who is a member here that sells on eBay and whom I trust very much. ---> Tobacco Vanille

Thanks for that link. I do however wear the clone tobacco vanille almost every day.

take advice to get small samples of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille!
There's nothing quite like it!

tiki dovo shavemac tom ford tobacco vanille april 1 2015.jpg

take advice to get small samples of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille!
There's nothing quite like it!

View attachment 1019708

I will definitely get a small sample. I'm really curious to see how close the clone I wear almost every day is to the real thing. Even if it's not close I still will wear this clone. I constantly have people asking me what it is and where they can get it. So regardless I will keep this and maybe get the real deal for special occasions since at the price a bottle would have to last me many years.

@Suhrim21 if you have a Neiman Marcus, Nordstorm or some other retailer along this line that carries Tom Ford frags you probably can get a sample from them. My local Nordstorm is more than happy to give me samples all the time. I was lucky and picked up an almost full 100ml bottle for less than a 50ml bottle from a Basenotes member.

I have both WSP Tobacco Vanilla and Stirling Haverford. They are both EXCELLENT! WSP is more tobacco forward, Haverford more vanilla. At least to my nose.

Zcents Santa Maria del Fiore is another option. I believe it’s a clone of Santa Maria Tobacco Toscano.

Top Bottom