What's new

Frag Acquisitions

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
And not to give Madhat all the love I broke down and procured a bottle of Areej le Dore Baikal Gris for curiosities sake! :D

I sampled Terre d’Hermes at a duty free shop at the airport last week and loved it. Just received a bottle from Fragrance.net. Wearing it now.

I have finally completed my set of all Paco Rabanne Pour Homme EdT "editions" with what I believe to be of the first edition. It arrived yesterday:

proxy.php

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Grabbed a bottle of Madhat Fields of Provence. It sounds lovely and that perhaps lavender fans only need apply! :D

Note Profile: Lavender Extra Fine Provence, French Lavender Absolute, Lavender Mailette, French Lavender Fleurs, French High Elevation Lavender, Seville Lavender, Oakmoss Absolute, Hay Absolute, Tonka Absolute, Carrot Seed Organic, Coumarin

Last edited:
Arrived yesterday.

MPAR01704.jpg

Top notes
Lemon Bergamot, Orange, Petitgrain, Cedrat

Middle notes
Ylang ylang, Chamomile, Black Pepper

Base notes
Patchouli, Musk​

Grabbed a bottle of Madhat Fields of Provence. It sounds lovely and that perhaps lavender fans only need apply! :D

Note Profile: Lavender Extra Fine Provence, French Lavender Absolute, Lavender Mailette, French Lavender Fleurs, French High Elevation Lavender, Seville Lavender, Oakmoss Absolute, Hay Absolute, Tonka Absolute, Carrot Seed Organic, Coumarin
This sounds great lavender, more lavender, and more lavender

8AFF38CC-EF5C-49D2-B160-179B14F3AB01.jpeg

Top to bottom
Kenneth Cole RSVP
Thallium black
Thallium
Paris Hilton heir for men
Paris Hilton just me for men
Paris Hilton gold rush for men

I really am a fan of Kenneth Cole I have multiple scents I also like the Paris Hilton scents for not being expensive they are great smells I’ve been collecting after shaves and colognes since I was a kid and these will make great additions to my collection

Top Bottom