What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

I got this the other week. Lucky me, it was a cheap buy it now off the bay.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice score I'm on the hunt for a W&B but most are ridiculously priced.

DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG

Friodur 72-V, my second Friodur straight razor, the first one being 472. It is like new, complete with case and instructions. Not bad for 55 euro from a really great guy who settled for a Feather DX as his favorite razor.

Beautiful Golden Kikuboshi and a great shaver. I have to be careful looking at Japanese blades as I usually get the urge to start looking for another one. Congratulations.

I think I have the same razor, but not with those knock-out gorgeous scales. Mine is a near wedge with a symmetrical grind and is a lovely shaver. Very nice find.

Thanks you! The eiko is as you described. Near wedge and symmetrical. Took it to the hones earlier and I can tell we are going to be good friends. Lol

Beautiful Golden Kikuboshi and a great shaver. I have to be careful looking at Japanese blades as I usually get the urge to start looking for another one. Congratulations.

I think I have the same razor, but not with those knock-out gorgeous scales. Mine is a near wedge with a symmetrical grind and is a lovely shaver. Very nice find.

Finally after some haggling a 7/8 Greis & Co. Solingen should be in it's new home right before my bday... Sellers photo
s-l400 (1).jpg

Top Bottom