What's new

Arko August 2019

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Tabactober? I've never tried that one. Start it up and I'll be glad to join you if you'llhave me as a co-conspirator.

I have some Tabac that I've never used because I've been busy trying to 3017 so many of my other soaps. Tabactober would give me a chance to crack the seal on the jar.
How on earth did you miss it?: Tabactober 2018 2019 is coming up!

Well I missed it and I'm jealous. I'll have to catch up with Tabactober. Or is there something planned for September?
You haven’t missed it - we’re still in August. Join the fun!

And I will see you in Tabactober, too. If nobody else starts that thread, I will.

Last edited:
How on earth did you miss it?: Tabactober 2018 2019 is coming up!
I missed it because I didn't receive the Tabac (as a present) until late December. I'm glad I saved it as it looks like October will be a month of new shaving experiences. But, for at least the next two weeks I'll be enjoying Arko as my daily lather.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I missed it because I didn't receive the Tabac (as a present) until late December. I'm glad I saved it as it looks like October will be a month of new shaving experiences. But, for at least the next two weeks I'll be enjoying Arko as my daily lather.
:w00t: :thumbsup:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I had no idea that one existed. How many Fatip re-brands are out there we will never know 100%.
I had a count once but it keeps changing. :001_tongu

Look a Fatip with gap lol.

So I ordered the Roedter 1909
1645949.jpg
18028610ml.jpg

Outstanding head and face shave with arko and RR game changer jaws on a first use nacet. Followed by proraso green Aftershave.

Did another quick Arko shave this morning that turned out great.

Brush: Semougue OC Boar
Soap: Arko Stick
Razor: Merkur 42
Blade: Persona Med Prep
Aftershave: Aqua Velva ice blue
Lotion: Gillette aftershave gel

I'm loving the Arko so much! Yesterday's shave included Arko, my trusty Merkur 34c and Pinaud Clubman AS, talk about a truly classic experience.

This August I've been using Proraso Blue, DR Harris Arlington, Marlboro, Windsor, MWF, Tabac, PannaCrema PURE2O Vetiver, Arko Blue cream, Palmolive Ice and Original cream and few more.

Why are you all using only Arko? :a9:

EE9565BF-1FF5-4904-8602-750E83B0BD43-2674-00000098D2199511.JPG

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

Top Bottom