What's new

Received sample of Chanel Pour Monsieur in mail today

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I spritzes this on my left wrist these evening and I did get a citrus sent and I detect the nutmeg with something else. This is a keeper. I only ordered a 2ml sample, but I think I may get the 5 or 10ml if it is still available when I use up what I have.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Love this one, and I will always have a bottle, along with Egoiste and Antaeus from Chanel.

Agree wholeheartedly! Well, except for Egoist as I have yet to try that one... Platinum Egoiste was a miss for me :(

Is this the Chanel where there was one sold by that name in the U.S., and another with the same name but slightly different scent sold in Europe?

I rank the EDT as one of the best fragrances of all time. In a nutshell I think it's sublime. It may not last as long as other fragrances on the market but this is a fragrance that develops gradually and the citrus opening blended with the spices and woody notes is timeless. I've yet to find a fragrance that can beat the citrus opening for Pour Monsieur EDT. I've had friends and colleagues ask me what I'm wearing if I've not long sprayed some on and have walked in to a room. It's ideal for any occasion and I love wearing it throughout the year.

I spritzes this on my left wrist these evening and I did get a citrus sent and I detect the nutmeg with something else. This is a keeper. I only ordered a 2ml sample, but I think I may get the 5 or 10ml if it is still available when I use up what I have.
Which version did you get? I've got a bottle of the EdP that was launched in 2016 (I think) and think it's fantastic.

I rank the EDT as one of the best fragrances of all time. In a nutshell I think it's sublime. It may not last as long as other fragrances on the market but this is a fragrance that develops gradually and the citrus opening blended with the spices and woody notes is timeless. I've yet to find a fragrance that can beat the citrus opening for Pour Monsieur EDT. I've had friends and colleagues ask me what I'm wearing if I've not long sprayed some on and have walked in to a room. It's ideal for any occasion and I love wearing it throughout the year.
Monsieur Balmain or Aqua Citra for citrus top notes.

Top Bottom