What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I would love a review on it when you have the chance. I too am looking for a solution for displaying my pipes on the wall.

Just placed an order at P&C. Among other things, the "Louisville Slugger" sampler was back in stock, which is two tins of dark fired Kentucky at a discount. Also got a tin of Bengal Slices for free.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Meant to post here earlier, but went to wrong thread. A Pegasus horn in olive wood.

E2946EC9-3098-42E4-AE15-DEE2120FD69D.png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
That looks wild, Owen. I'm not normally into horns, but that looks pretty damn cool.
The horn shape has been speaking to me lately, and I have wanted an olive wood pipe for a while. Now, some guy in Viet Nam is making pipes out of coconut wood- very striking grain. The Artisan Pipe FB Page is a dangerous place. :)

I really like the grain patterns carvers get from olive wood... I keep thinking I need to add at least one olive wood pipe to the collection at some point.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigarinistas:
proxy.php
I've replaced ('trashed' is a better word), my old travel humdor with a new
Prestige Import Group - The Novelist Leather Book (Brown) - Travel Cigar Humidor
Travel Humidor.jpg

Travel Humidor - 1.jpg

Travel Humidor - 2.jpg

• Holds 5 to 10 [doubtful...see reveiws] Cigars | Color: Brown Leather
  • Removable Cigar Tray | Magnetic Lid Closure
  • Guillotine Cutter, Humidifier [hope to replace this unit w/a small rhshield humidifier tube] and Silver Hygrometer Set [hope it's removable so I can calibrate it using the salt method]
  • Perfect for traveling or Hiding in Book Shelf.
  • Size: 10-1/4"W x 6-1/2"D x 1-2/3"H
proxy.php
"A cigar in the humidor is worth two in the bush"! Unknown Author

Top Bottom