What's new

Houbigant Fougere Royalle

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I've been rotating this fragrance this summer and I've got compliments both times I wore it from women of two vastly different age groups. The first time I wore it, I think this woman was in her twenties. She was standing next to me and said you smell nice. I wore it yesterday and a woman in her sixties said to me you smell amazing. Wow I haven't had woman directly compliment me on the fragrance I was wearing in a long time.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yes, it's good stuff.

I ordered a sample; wound up getting a full bottle.

I even restored a wooden soap bowl for the same ...

AA

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Truly a fabulous fougere that get's me complements from all ages and both sexes. I went the cheap route and loaded up on 10ml purse sprays in extrait strength. At $14.00 a pop you can grab 200ml for less than half than price of a full bottle($660.00 MSRP)...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Truly a fabulous fougere that get's me complements from all ages and both sexes. I went the cheap route and loaded up on 10ml purse sprays in extrait strength. At $14.00 a pop you can grab 200ml for less than half than price of a full bottle($660.00 MSRP)...
How long will 10mL last? Curious!

Anyone who has this do they have the Apla Fougere reproduction and compare them? I love the Alpa just wanted to know how similar they are.

Chris

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
For just 14 bucks?!? Wow! Thanks for the information.

Not sure if you can find them for $14.00 anymore but even at, say, $30.00 the cost per ml is WAY cheaper than the fancy 100ml bottle. BTW, last time I check a 100ml bottle of the EdP is only about $60.00 in the right place and it shares a LOT of the extraits character!

My small stash...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not sure if you can find them for $14.00 anymore but even at, say, $30.00 the cost per ml is WAY cheaper than the fancy 100ml bottle. BTW, last time I check a 100ml bottle of the EdP is only about $60.00 in the right place and it shares a LOT of the extraits character!
I will be looking into this just don't tell the War Department. She vetoes everything!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Anyone who has this do they have the Apla Fougere reproduction and compare them? I love the Alpa just wanted to know how similar they are.

Chris

I do have the Alpa Fougere aftershave; didn't know they are related!

Maybe to yes, I'd say. Love them both. Certainly not dissimilar!

AA

I've been rotating this fragrance this summer and I've got compliments both times I wore it from women of two vastly different age groups. The first time I wore it, I think this woman was in her twenties. She was standing next to me and said you smell nice. I wore it yesterday and a woman in her sixties said to me you smell amazing. Wow I haven't had woman directly compliment me on the fragrance I was wearing in a long time.

Congrats Sir Doctordial!

Are you married/committed??

Ad Astra

The Instigator

Chris

I slapped on the Alpa this morning, having worn the Houbignant yesterday.

Yes. They are close.

AA

Top Bottom