What's new

What are some things about wet shaving that makes you cringe?

Its common to read
Razor/blade reviews from bearded guys shaving only their flat cheeks W/XTG....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I suspect some over in the straight forums have facial hair. More interested in honing than shaving....

As a whole face shaver, some areas are more dense and coarse than others.

The thought of grabbing the wife’s vanishing creme by accident, lol.

3AC72154-1DBE-452A-84E2-F090E34329BB.jpeg 14DC3E6F-1B3A-40F6-8634-41F2FF701C68.jpeg 7F20077E-C163-49E8-8011-1AEEF9778A97.jpeg

The scent of Grandma's purse, oops I meant Tabac. Top notes of powder, a heart of purse filled with tissues and makeup, with base notes of 2-nonenal. :a11:

mostly European

Define "European".
It is a pretty big continent with 44 sovereign countries ,at least 50 different languages,300.000.000 people ,tremendous geographic,cultural, religious, organizational and political differences & GDPs per capital ranging from $5.000 to $90.000 from country to country.

Define "European".
It is a pretty big continent with 44 sovereign countries ,300.000.000 people ,tremendous geographic,cultural, religious, organizational and political differences & GDPs per capital ranging from $5.000 to $90.000 from country to country.
Hahahaha this^^^^.....Drop the hammer.

Shaving with a new blade that feels like it is plucking out my hairs individually as it's dragging across my face. Going on the hunt for the right blade can be very rewarding, but I hate that feeling when the blade just doesn't work out. Also, scent purchases that I just end up not liking and feeling like I have to use, because I bought them. I try to get samples when I can, but that's not always possible. Part of the journey! Live and learn

Define "European".
It is a pretty big continent with 44 sovereign countries ,at least 50 different languages,300.000.000 people ,tremendous geographic,cultural, religious, organizational and political differences & GDPs per capital ranging from $5.000 to $90.000 from country to country.

Too true, it's something I see way too often (not while I'm here living in Germany, but when I'm back the US) and it's the same when people talk about Africa as a homogenous whole. xD
It's the second biggest continent, covering 20% of the total land area of the planet, and second most populace with 1.25 billion people, has over 2000 languages and over 3000 ethnic groups, making it the most diverse continent by far. Yet somehow that doesn't stop people from thinking all of Africa is alike. I partially blame geography and history classes, as well as the mercator projection.

Define "European".

That sounds a lot like the US, except we call the individual countries "states" and there's just the one language that most people use, which is mostly mutually intelligible. :D

...it's the same when people talk about Africa as a homogenous whole.
It's the...most diverse continent by far. Yet somehow that doesn't stop people from thinking all of Africa is alike. I partially blame geography and history classes, as well as the mercator projection.
How can you blame the Mercator projection? Africa is smack dab in the middle of it...can't get more prominent than that!

Top Bottom