What's new

Tony Miller Horween Veg Horsehide

I just received my 3” Horween veg tanned horsehide/cotton strop from Heirloom Razor Strop. I exchanged a couple emails with Mr Miller to help decide on material and width. I couldn’t be more pleased with the strop, the service, and the man himself.

It arrived mid-shave. My son brought the package up. I immediately stropped 50 cotton and 50 leather. Smooth draw and a distinctly improved edge.

I just received my 3” Horween veg tanned horsehide/cotton strop from Heirloom Razor Strop. I exchanged a couple emails with Mr Miller to help decide on material and width. I couldn’t be more pleased with the strop, the service, and the man himself.

It arrived mid-shave. My son brought the package up. I immediately stropped 50 cotton and 50 leather. Smooth draw and a distinctly improved edge.
I've created a monster.....LOL!!! Happy to see you enjoying the ride. :a50::a50:

Great stuff! I’ve always been tempted by a miller strop. Hmmm maybe I’ll just have to browse the website..

Great stuff! I’ve always been tempted by a miller strop. Hmmm maybe I’ll just have to browse the website..

I loved the steer dovan strop that was on the pass around. Then I was lucky enough to be drawn to keep it. I will say it is hands down my favorite strop and I really think my other strops won't get used much because of how good the Tony Miller strop is.

I loved the steer dovan strop that was on the pass around. Then I was lucky enough to be drawn to keep it. I will say it is hands down my favorite strop and I really think my other strops won't get used much because of how good the Tony Miller strop is.
That's awesome!

I agree, that strop is amazing!

That's awesome!

I agree, that strop is amazing!

This strop will never leave me. I absolutely love it. I also now really want to get his different style strops and try them all. I will probably work on doing that. It's not like I will get a bad product. Just more strops to love.

This strop will never leave me. I absolutely love it. I also now really want to get his different style strops and try them all. I will probably work on doing that. It's not like I will get a bad product. Just more strops to love.
Wayne.gif

I'm gonna do the same!

Pictures!:302:

327727FC-F413-437A-86CD-9DFD9703939F.jpeg

I've created a monster.....LOL!!! Happy to see you enjoying the ride. :a50::a50:

My secret is out. This is a close as Tony Miller can come to an ‘irregular’. It has a tiny cosmetic issue. This way I won’t feel quite as bad if I nick my first high-quality strop. Of course, except for the unavoidable exposure to cutting edges, I treat it better than a newborn child. You should have seen me trying to snatch it back after I foolishly let the LOTH handle it.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
@Tanuki glad you are enjoying it. Thanks to everyone for the compliments, it is appreciated. BTW, Tanuki did buy a "second", the logo stamp slipped a bit and made a double impression and his strop is marked as such.

Top Bottom