What's new

newbie from korea

hi I from korea call me Jae. I start to wet shaving last month and happy to finally join community. I start wet shave because 1. cheaper than cartridge razor and 2. I have sensitive skin so to reduce razor burn. but i stick with it because I found that i enjoy process of wet shave... it give me mental healing... many collectibles, accessories, nice smell soaps, creams, after shave, balm, colognes, also thousands razor choose from. now I am part of shave community so hope I can share tips and learn much I can because this become one of my passionate hobby. I am still in crawling stage(cant walk yet) in what razor and blade right for me, what aftershave, what smell I like,, so on. I plan to learn like turtle. shave on!

Welcome! Glad to have you on board!
Good luck on the saving money part! :001_302:
thank you!!! hahaha funny because I switch to save money but spend little more now because it is beginning so just to gear up. but now I enjoy shaving very much, before with cartridge it was chore.

thank you!!! hahaha funny because I switch to save money but spend little more now because it is beginning so just to gear up. but now I enjoy shaving very much, before with cartridge it was chore.
I feel you.
I was only using disposables and electric shavers, before I jumped straight into straight razors.
I thought I would be saving money aswell, but the amount I've put into straights, strops, stones, brushes and soaps. Let's just say saving money is not the priority anymore lol.

I feel you.
I was only using disposables and electric shavers, before I jumped straight into straight razors.
I thought I would be saving money aswell, but the amount I've put into straights, strops, stones, brushes and soaps. Let's just say saving money is not the priority anymore lol.
agreed! also I benefit from reduce razor burn. also benefit from joining community meeting nice people!

Top Bottom