What's new

Thinking of a couple new purchases...

11D5CC86-F6E3-4FDD-BB4B-E3951417B6CC.jpeg
95F4B131-242F-47E8-ABB4-D126C76D2769.jpeg

After trying a bunch of samples I am thinking of making a couple purchases. One for colder weather and one for warmer.

Prada l’homme Intense and Armani Code Profumo. I have a lot of vintage scents, and really like them, but these really stood out to me as special. Do any of you guys own these? How do you like them?

Best Wishes

Armani Code Profumo is definitely a cooler weather frag and the Prada L'Homme Intense is definitely bolder and a bit darker than the original L'Homme that can be suitable for daily wear or signature type scent year round.

For really hot days I wouldn't wear either one of these as I'd look for a more fresher, citrus and bitter type scent. Perhaps somewhere in the line of ADG Profumo, Bvlgari Aqua Marine or Amara or some of John Varvatos Artisan series like Acqua, Pure and Black. The JV's are very, very affordable and give decent performance. I would also recommend to anyone in the frag game to pick up a bottle of Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme. Every man needs a swiss army knife like frag and none fit the bill quite like this offering from Chanel. T-shirt and jeans, a casual night out with friends and family or even a dress up suit and tie affair. This frag can pull it off in any situation and I haven't met a soul that hasn't liked the scent it projects.... Quality juice.

Good luck....

Armani Code Profumo is definitely a cooler weather frag and the Prada L'Homme Intense is definitely bolder and a bit darker than the original L'Homme that can be suitable for daily wear or signature type scent year round.

For really hot days I wouldn't wear either one of these as I'd look for a more fresher, citrus and bitter type scent. Perhaps somewhere in the line of ADG Profumo, Bvlgari Aqua Marine or Amara or some of John Varvatos Artisan series like Acqua, Pure and Black. The JV's are very, very affordable and give decent performance. I would also recommend to anyone in the frag game to pick up a bottle of Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme. Every man needs a swiss army knife like frag and none fit the bill quite like this offering from Chanel. T-shirt and jeans, a casual night out with friends and family or even a dress up suit and tie affair. This frag can pull it off in any situation and I haven't met a soul that hasn't liked the scent it projects.... Quality juice.

Good luck....
Thanks! What did you think of the Armani Code Profumo’s performance?

Thanks! What did you think of the Armani Code Profumo’s performance?

It isn’t that bad actually. I get anywhere’s from 4-6 hours of duration on me with 2-3 sprays. You can add a spray or 2 to clothing to get a bit more longevity. But it’s a sweet scent that is Tonka Bean dominant. Cooler and crisper climates is where the Profumo shines. It can be a bit cloying in high heat situations. That’s just my own experience with it. In all honesty, you can wear whatever one wishes. If you’re going to use it in the warmer days, stay light on the trigger and you’ll be fine...

It isn’t that bad actually. I get anywhere’s from 4-6 hours of duration on me with 2-3 sprays. You can add a spray or 2 to clothing to get a bit more longevity. But it’s a sweet scent that is Tonka Bean dominant. Cooler and crisper climates is where the Profumo shines. It can be a bit cloying in high heat situations. That’s just my own experience with it. In all honesty, you can wear whatever one wishes. If you’re going to use it in the warmer days, stay light on the trigger and you’ll be fine...
That’s my take exactly with the sample I had. Thanks again!

I sampled Armani Code Profumo and liked it, but didn't love it. Would have bought a bottle if there was a smaller one.

It's a good scent and perhaps signature worthy for the colder days. I believe the Armani Code Colonia is perfect for those warm days while still keeping intact the Armani Code dna. It definitely can be worn year round and is better suited as a signature scent. My thing with all Armani Code juices is the performance. Great initial 1-2 hours then it really fades into a skin scent, mostly. Still, not bad having one of the flankers in one's arsenal.

Top Bottom