ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Congratulations Todd, you have been very busy lately. This razor is a real beauty.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Well it landed a day early :) It's a hand hammer finished William B. Kerr set (triple X's over a hatchet) and included a travel brush, the canteen New Improved, a toothbrush holder, a shoehorn, and two other containers (one for soap I'm guessing and the other? It's kind of tapered like a toothpaste tube so maybe?)...

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Well it landed a day early :) It's a hand hammer finished William B. Kerr set (triple X's over a hatchet) and included a travel brush, the canteen New Improved, a toothbrush holder, a shoehorn, and two other containers (one for soap I'm guessing and the other? It's kind of tapered like a toothpaste tube so maybe?)...

Gorgeous, Chris!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

R

romsitsa

Not triple X, it’s a fasces. Is the head plated or also sterling? To be honest the collapsible shoehorn is my favourite...

Thanks

Adam

nikonNUT

Not triple X, it’s a fasces. Is the head plated or also sterling? To be honest the collapsible shoehorn is my favourite...

Thanks

Adam

Good morning, Adam. Thank you for the info about the fasces! I am guessing the comb is plated brass but the cap acts like it is sterling. It passes the ice test (melts the ice way faster that a similar brass cap) but not individually hallmarked so? Tough to tell without destructive testing The cap and comb definitely exhibit some extra care in the finishing department! I think the shoehorn is very cool as well! The hand crafting involved in a set like that is inspiring to say the least!!!

Just enjoying the last few pages (like I enjoy All of the pages :001_cool:)…..Just got to say WOW!!

Thank you for the pics, and Enjoy.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Found a New Deluxe by its lonesome today. Very happy! Not much plating left, but hey, everything is mechanically sound! 57g is the weight, baseplate is 15mm on the bottom. This may be my first replate candidate, not sure. I'm a bit of a purist.[emoji16]
proxy.php

nikonNUT

Found a New Deluxe by its lonesome today. Very happy! Not much plating left, but hey, everything is mechanically sound! 57g is the weight, baseplate is 15mm on the bottom. This may be my first replate candidate, not sure. I'm a bit of a purist.[emoji16]
proxy.php

Great looking DeLuxe, Adam!!! Congrats!!!

Top Bottom