What's new

Recommend me your favorite artisan vanilla soap

Looking for an artisan vanilla-scented soap. Doesn't have to be exclusively vanilla, but vanilla being the dominant scent.

Cheers!

Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood

The vanilla is definitely the dominant scent in this one. It smells great!

Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood

The vanilla is definitely the dominant scent in this one. It smells great!

^^ that. I used that the other day, and a coworker in the meeting actually sat forward and said “something smells really good.” Of course, we all had a good chuckle when she started smelling me once she figured out who it was.

I have a couple in my den. One is Wholly Kaw King of Bourbon. The Bourbon does not refer to the whiskey, but to Bourbon Vanilla.

Noble Otter Noir et Vanille is a tea and vanilla scent. I love it,but the tea dominates the vanilla.

The Barrister and Mann Lavanille uses Vanillin, a synthetic vanilla, which can cause natural hair brushes to discolor, so synthetic brushes are recommended with this soap.

Thank you for the suggestions! I have been eyeing Striling's Sandalwood Vanilla.

I have a couple in my den. One is Wholly Kaw King of Bourbon. The Bourbon does not refer to the whiskey, but to Bourbon Vanilla.

Noble Otter Noir et Vanille is a tea and vanilla scent. I love it,but the tea dominates the vanilla.

The Barrister and Mann Lavanille uses Vanillin, a synthetic vanilla, which can cause natural hair brushes to discolor, so synthetic brushes are recommended with this soap.

Interesting that the B&M's synthetic vanilla causes discoloration. I thought it was natural vanilla that did that?

Thank you for the suggestions! I have been eyeing Striling's Sandalwood Vanilla.

Interesting that the B&M's synthetic vanilla causes discoloration. I thought it was natural vanilla that did that?

The chemical that produces the vanilla flavor and scent is vanillin. It can come from the vanilla bean, or from a chemical process. Whether the scent is natural or synthetic, in high concentration, it will discolor animal hair.

Was looking at the A&E Vanille de Tabac! Time to try out some samples of all these if they provide them :001_smile

Top Bottom