What's new

Razorock Switch and Lupo are live

I fail to see how this Lupo model is even remotely related to a Wolfman other than the fact its a "razor"

Lame marketing move IMO

I fail to see how this Lupo model is even remotely related to a Wolfman other than the fact its a "razor"

Lame marketing move IMO

Interesting. The addition of the tab covers not withstanding, I’d say it looks pretty darn similar...handle and head.

Lame marketing move IMO
I think that unless you have both in your possession and shave with both, it is hard to make that statement.

I think that unless you have both in your possession and shave with both, it is hard to make that statement.
It may be the beauty of this idea... They're expensive and sell out in minutes. If you don't know the original, you have to assume he got it right... Lol.

That said, I'm definitely considering ordering one. I will never have a Wolfman to compare it to, but I'll know if I like his. [emoji846]

Similar to which Wolfman Head and Handle??

It looks like a copy of a Gibbs head and a copy of a Charcoal Goods Handle.

Looks similar to the WR series. Honestly though, except for minor differences, the CG, Gibbs head, and WR series all do look pretty similar to me. Though the Gibbs head doesn’t have the same drop of the safety bar.

Lame marketing move IMO

Not sure if you’re thinking about Wolfman’s open comb head. This “Lupo” head looks very similar to Wolfman’s Solid bar head. Here some photos from each respective manufacturer.

proxy.php
proxy.php

I wish it was released in the silver (aluminum?) color, pictured above. Italian Barber only has what looks like a powder black color. Reminds me of the baby smooth. That was a soap film magnet. [emoji3525]

Probably won't stop me from buying it, IF it is tech smooth. Can't wait to see some reviews. [emoji16]
proxy.php

Not a fan of aluminum razors so I’ll pass. Handle definitely looks like the CG Bishops Handle and heads similar to the WR1 from what I can see from the photos but I’d like to see them side by side.

I enjoy the GC .84 but I risked it and placed an order for these. I just hope this isn't one of those mild shavers like the DE89 and the Mamba and the Baby Smooth.

I wish it was released in the silver (aluminum?) color, pictured above. Italian Barber only has what looks like a powder black color. Reminds me of the baby smooth. That was a soap film magnet. [emoji3525]

Probably won't stop me from buying it, IF it is tech smooth. Can't wait to see some reviews. [emoji16]
proxy.php
Silver and Gold versions just released. Get all three!

Top Bottom