What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

It came early. I posted a teaser/spoiler back on June 21, hoping someone might guess from the highly cropped photo but no one inquired about it. Here she is:
View attachment 996182 View attachment 996183 View attachment 996184 View attachment 996185

:a47::a46::badger::a50:

It is indeed heroic, grand, monumental - well done, Rob!

FEF22168-9452-436F-9AD4-6C5B2E1D9D12.png

I thought the latest British Aristocrat I scored was number 32, a gen2 with blade holders, but I was wrong! It was a much better condition version of an almost nekkid gen2 that I already had
proxy.php
Didn't recognize it right away, though
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I thought the latest British Aristocrat I scored was number 32, a gen2 with blade holders, but I was wrong! It was a much better condition version of an almost nekkid gen2 that I already had
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Superb score Dan!! Well done, sir!

I don’t think I ever saw this case type before? - Achim does not have it in mr-razor?

And not with that double blade holder type either?

:confused1

Last edited:
Superb score Dan!! Well done, sir!

I don’t think I ever saw this case type before? - Achim does not have it in mr-razor?

And not with that double blade holder type either?

:confused1
Achim doesn't have it, Peter, and these 2 are the only two I've seen. Lucky for me, they were a BIN.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
Very exciting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was curious if I could revive an abused razor. Headed to an auction and won this baby for real cheap, I mean really cheap. It was a dog, a dead dog. Almost black and looked like it had lived at the bottom of the ocean. So I soaked it, scrubbed it, polished it (Flitz) and scrubbed it again (about an hours worth of labor). I am not a razor historian by any measure but it looks like a Gillette Somerset.

Did the experiment succeed or fail?
Looks like a Gillette new short comb to me which I've got one of. Mine shaves great, its on my razor rotation that I use regularly. You did a great job cleaning it up! Enjoy!!

Top Bottom