What's new

Paladin Shaving & Dark Holler Design Works shop journal

Great interview Ken! Really enjoyed hearing the history and all that you and your family put into making these premier brushes!

Ken:

I really liked the shape of the Zenith 505AK handle when I used it recently. I especially liked the way that the lower part of the handle felt in my hand. I own a Sumo and it's similar in feel. Do you have any suggestions on other models that I should look at? Moe? Or should I wait for something new from you guys? (Hint hint)

P.S. Enjoy your time away from the shop!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Ken:

I really liked the shape of the Zenith 505AK handle when I used it recently. I especially liked the way that the lower part of the handle felt in my hand. I own a Sumo and it's similar in feel. Do you have any suggestions on other models that I should look at? Moe? Or should I wait for something new from you guys? (Hint hint)

P.S. Enjoy your time away from the shop!

I think we've cranked out enough new designs for a while. Now we need to apply ourselves to making them. And I need to start posting more.

I generally try to steer clear of offering recommendations, but I'll say what I think. Ergonomically, might be my favorite. I also really like the Cleo in hand. Fact is, I like all of them, but each balances ergonomics and aesthetics differently.

There will be some new materials coming out.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
"Meant to say"

I really wish it were still possible to edit posts for more than a couple minutes.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Coming soon:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom