What's new

Gamechanger oc “Jaws”

i received this in the mail today from the fine people at italian barber / razorock.

upload_2019-6-24_22-37-40.jpeg

I shaved with it tonight. It rocked. Voskhod in the chamber. First time with the combo. Chicago aftershave and I was attacked by the lady of the house after. All smiles. Get off the wallet

i received this in the mail today from the fine people at italian barber / razorock.

View attachment 993660

I shaved with it tonight. It rocked. Voskhod in the chamber. First time with the combo. Chicago aftershave and I was attacked by the lady of the house after. All smiles. Get off the wallet

Is IB no longer shipping their razors in a leather pouch? That was a nice bonus in imo.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The "Jaws" is a copy of a OC that they used to sell but now in SS.
The other OC is the new GC OC , correct?

How does it compare to mamba 70 and gc 84?
I have mamba 70 and the shave is awesome.
I have the GC 84 and the shave is awesome, but slightly different feeling than M70
The GC OC "Jaws" is awesome, but different feeling than M70 and GC84 with open comb.
To summarize my reviews of multiple RR razors; awesome, but different, not crazy different, but nice different. With different handles slightly different, again awesome, but different. On average, awesome.

I lack technical comparison abilities.

I have mamba 70 and the shave is awesome.
I have the GC 84 and the shave is awesome, but slightly different feeling than M70
The GC OC "Jaws" is awesome, but different feeling than M70 and GC84 with open comb.
To summarize my reviews of multiple RR razors; awesome, but different, not crazy different, but nice different. With different handles slightly different, again awesome, but different. On average, awesome.

I lack technical comparison abilities.

Really?? Could've fooled me.... :001_tt2:

Just funnin. Congrats and enjoy....:thumbup1:

Looks like a solid OC for my Gamechanger. I still can’t decide which to get JAWS OR the .84 OC for my Gamechanger. RR will have the OC razors in 3 weeks and No plates available (“We will have full OC razors in 3 weeks. No plates for now.”—straight from IB email)So if you’re desperate you have to buy full razor.

Top Bottom