What's new

RazoRock Switch?

Yes. We have had some conversations about it. It looks like the Razorock version of the razorine (we've had threads about this razor before, too).

What makes it very different from the Razorine is that you can convert if from shavette style to traditional DE style. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or not.

What makes it very different from the Razorine is that you can convert if from shavette style to traditional DE style. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or not.
Yep. I guess that's why they call it the "switch."

I can't really understand why one would want to switch the razor that way. And I've never really been interested in the Razorine; it's just a Tech with the handle applied sideways. If I really wanted a shavette shave, I'd get a Feather SS and do the real deal. But maybe that's just me.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSCF0005sp - Edited.jpg
I just shaved with the RazoRock switch in the conventional T figuration -- not as pictured above. It was a mild, but surprisingly efficient shave. BBS in two passes.

I'm 90% sure the switch shaves exactly like the Lupo in the T config. I know the head is deeper to accommodate the threading and such, but the blade exposure/blade gap/top cap all look identical, profile-wise to the lupo.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
I'm 90% sure the switch shaves exactly like the Lupo in the T config. I know the head is deeper to accommodate the threading and such, but the blade exposure/blade gap/top cap all look identical, profile-wise to the lupo.
I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case. I just received a Lupo i the same shipment as the Switch, but decided to shave with the latter first.

Top Bottom