What's new

Paladin Shaving June 17 Ebonite Release

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
We have a dozen new Ebonite-handled brushes slated for release tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 8:00 PM Central. Flickr is acting up, so I'll include the photos below.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Glad that Tuesday the 17th has passed .. saved me some money.

Sorry and thanks. Should be Tuesday, June 18 (tonight).

Wonder if I can get a mod to fix that for me.

Then again, what's the sound of a tree falling in the forest?

We went under contract for the sale of our home of the past 15 years a couple weeks back and spent 6 1/2 hours on Friday going through various inspections (non-stop from 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM). Now we're trying to juggle packing and brush-making. Don't have a place on the other side (Fort Collins, CO) yet, so going into storage for who knows how long. But it's all good. Better than good. Both kids families are now in CO. I was born in Savannah, GA but consider myself a native Kansan (Bohemian ancestors homesteaded here in 1874). I still own land in the same section. But we spent 12 years in Colorado, and this feels like going home. We're ready.

Sorry and thanks. Should be Tuesday, June 18 (tonight).

Wonder if I can get a mod to fix that for me.

Then again, what's the sound of a tree falling in the forest?

We went under contract for the sale of our home of the past 15 years a couple weeks back and spent 6 1/2 hours on Friday going through various inspections (non-stop from 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM). Now we're trying to juggle packing and brush-making. Don't have a place on the other side (Fort Collins, CO) yet, so going into storage for who knows how long. But it's all good. Better than good. Both kids families are now in CO. I was born in Savannah, GA but consider myself a native Kansan (Bohemian ancestors homesteaded here in 1874). I still own land in the same section. But we spent 12 years in Colorado, and this feels like going home. We're ready.
Congrats!

Top Bottom