What's new

Let's see your coffee mugs

This is my favorite one, handmade for a local coffee shop that sells them in-store only. Might have to get a second before I leave this town.

990461F1-A76A-4AA8-A6C4-A258584932E6.jpeg

This one was a gift I thought was humorous, good for the office

9E2E660D-9B54-4AC5-B97F-7DB3F48DF400.jpeg

These are not mine which are black, could not find a good pic online. They are the #536 barrel mug, US made by Hall, they made ceramics for restaurants. The glaze is nearly indestructible and if dropped on a hardwood floor, they will bounce. Wall thickness is ~1/2" in the middle, you could clock someone pretty good if needed.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just got this one last week while picking up a new pair of boots.
proxy.php
It’s balance and thickness feels great to me. Plus, the story it tells on the outside (along with the coffee inside) makes me happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
upload_2019-2-12_0-7-21.png
:001_wub:

My favorite and very much used fine bone china coffee mug purchased for £1 in Woolworth's nearly 20 years ago.

SWMBO pointed out to me this morning that coffee backwards is eeffoc. She then espoused that would explain why I don't seem to give eeffoc prior to be having that first cup of coffee.

Sorry no pics but if I see that on a mug... I am buying it.

SWMBO pointed out to me this morning that coffee backwards is eeffoc. She then espoused that would explain why I don't seem to give eeffoc prior to be having that first cup of coffee.

Sorry no pics but if I see that on a mug... I am buying it.
LOL I think that joke works in most languages:
proxy.php

I will make my correction in the table of coffee names ))). In Russian coffee will be: КОФЕ

This is a stock image, but mine looks exactly like it. Le Creuset Cappuccino mugs, in "Volcanic" orange. I understand that neon orange is not for everyone, but why sip coffee from a drab, bland mug? Lol. I love them, and the quality of Le Creuset stuff is always top notch.

proxy.php

I have three coffee cups, well actually one cup and two tankards, that I have in my regular rotation -

20190707_210425 (2).jpg
20190707_210450 (2).jpg
20190707_210535 (2).jpg

I also have a complete set of the Starbucks coffee cups, of which this one is the last in the set -
20190707_210623 (2).jpg

Newest additions. Since I’m moving soon I wanted a couple more from a much enjoyed locally owned and operated coffee house. And I’m a sucker for handmade ceramic.

BBFEEFA4-6CB3-421B-BECC-9403F6A147CF.jpeg

Top Bottom