What's new

VDH Price Alert!

For those of you with Shop Rite supermarkets in your area (New Jersey for me), they have pucks of VDH luxury shaving soap on sale for $1.99.

I suspect they’re looking to clear out their stock, so get them while you can!

Yep.. Thanks for the tip.! I have tried it & its a decent soap & slick enough for a DFS. Very good price as I paid $ 3.88 at Walmart but, they stopped carrying it.

If you have access to a military base, the commissary normally carries the VDH deluxe soap for $1.65. Just an FYI.

For those of you with Shop Rite supermarkets in your area (New Jersey for me), they have pucks of VDH luxury shaving soap on sale for $1.99.

Good to know. I'll be Cherry Hill this weekend.

I bought my last two pucks when Kroger supermarket did the same thing: discounted them and then quit carrying the item.

I can't find VDH locally anymore, only Williams.....total shame because I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a puck if I could have found it.

If you have access to a military base, the commissary normally carries the VDH deluxe soap for $1.65. Just an FYI.
I think it's the same price at the BX/PX. They've also got Israeli Personna 10 packs for about the same price. Until a few years ago I could get Personna injector blades there for $2/pack. Wish they still had those.

I think it's the same price at the BX/PX. They've also got Israeli Personna 10 packs for about the same price. Until a few years ago I could get Personna injector blades there for $2/pack. Wish they still had those.
That's where I get my VDH Pucks and Personna Ten Packs! Love the whole "all vets can shop AAFES".

Local Shoprite has the same price, but it appears to be an ordinary sale. Store marks clear outs with a different color shelf tag.

Top Bottom