What's new

Last Week Maple Ready for knots

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I finished 4 last week and now I need knots
I am going to keep one and I was thinking I would like to try a Shavemac Badger
can You purchase just the knot only ?
Or possibly a Maggard Silver Tip , has anyone tried one yet that they can give me a
review ? Maybe Elite Razor ?
That is just one Amazing Tree that keeps giving up Beautiful Grain and color .
Maple7.jpg

All amazing brushes. That is truly an amazing tree and you have brought out the beauty for all of us to enjoy.

R

romsitsa

Simply beautiful. Does the one in the left corner have a different finish? It looks satin compared to the others. And may I ask what you use to achieve this glass like coat? Tons of polished CA?

Adam

Super nice Steve! I'd love to be the owner of the third one in the picture. It deserves a great Badger knot!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Super nice Steve! I'd love to be the owner of the third one in the picture. It deserves a great Badger knot!
This is my favorite as well - 3rd from left - guess, Steve has already a knot on the way for this one.....:001_302:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Simply beautiful. Does the one in the left corner have a different finish? It looks satin compared to the others. And may I ask what you use to achieve this glass like coat? Tons of polished CA?

Adam

The end one on the far left looks a different because it is turned from the end grain
And it reflects the light a little different.
Same finish 12 or so thin coats of CA and then buffing and polished

don't know how anyone can say "X" is the best one, they all look amazing. Shavemac badger knots are outstanding. Haven't tried the Maggard badgers, only have synthetic from them.

@ everyone

Can we gift an Shavemac knot to Graydog as an appreciation gesture ? He has blessed this community above expectations. Would someone please organise it ? I am not that good in this area.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
@ everyone

Can we gift an Shavemac knot to Graydog as an appreciation gesture ? He has blessed this community above expectations. Would someone please organise it ? I am not that good in this area.

Thanks @albsat ,but I have one coming in the mail already:)

Top Bottom